1.4
Turnaround Time

First, there is no contact phone number, and once they have your money, they will only issue store credit.They sent me the wrong size Asics sneakers.

I had ordered a size 9, 42.5, men's. They sent a pair of 42, 8.5.

When I asked to return the sneakers, they told me that I ordered a Chinese size. They will not accept a return.

Why would I do that to receive sneakers in the USA?

This is clearly a bogus and false leading company.I had to send photo documentation for the return, which I did, and I had no idea that these sneakers were coming from China.

This reviewer shared experience about return, exchange or cancellation policy and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $66. This person is overall dissatisfied with Light In The Box. The most disappointing about light in the box shipping service at Light In The Box was i feel scammed and impossible to deal with, lack of return and customer service did not happen , but reviewer liked pricing. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Light In The Box.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Light In The Box to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Light In The Box?

Comments