i bought two light fittings total £245.just call to arrange pick up and told £88 to pay in duty.

No mention on web site when I ordered them. Despite a long chat on the chat line with a very helpful lady who talked me through placing my order, and filling me in with product details. Awaiting response from Light in the box! Now I know why the appeared so cheap.

Should have taken notice of all the negative comments about the site.however if I get a good response from Light in the Box I will defininatly re post to tell you.

Had an Experience with Light In The Box?

Comments

Light In The Box - Dress Review from Chicago, Illinois Light In The Box "I actually had an ok experience. You HAVE to read the fine.print. You HAVE to read the ordering instructions... ALL of them. You HAVE to order WAY ahead of time..atleast a month before..." Read more Light In The Box - BAD - MADE IN CHINA Light In The Box "Very poor quality.Made in China, will not accept returns.The soles of the shoes are made of satin...really..." Read more Light In The Box - Fake products Light In The Box "It is fake, absolute scam, I paid for £20 trainers, I knew they weren't adidas but it said on their website that it was normal trainers. Instead I got some..." Read more Light In The Box - Ordered 2 pair of shoes with 6-10 day delivery - 2 MONTHS later Light In The Box "I ordered these shoes on July 21 and when I still hadn't received the shoes by August 22, I started a ticket. I've been going back and forth since then..." Read more Pepperidge Farm - Very disappointed Pepperidge Farm "I have been purchasing Pepperidge Farm cookies for at least 20 years. Before that, my Mom purchased them for 20 + years. My favorite was the Milano cookies. Those have..." Read more Camping World - Worst experience in my life. NEVER AGAIN!!! Camping World "Will never purchase another item from Camping World again in my life. They have lied to me and are not true to their word. Their employees tore my canvas as..." Read more Another Tophatter Screwup Tophatter "ILess than a week ago I bid and won a beautiful and bright, colorful Indian tapestry of an Elephant. What Bluelans sent was a cheap, thin small totally wrong item..." Read more North American Van Lines - Refund on extra charge and service not render. North American Van Lines "I booked our move thru NorthAmerican Van line thru your Beltmann Group for July 14, 2017 from Keasbey NJ to Fort Myers Fl.. At the time that the estimate was..." Read more