Edinburgh, Scotland

Ordered a gaming mouse, after 11 days no notice of dispatch, so I look to contact them. I can't look at my order as the site no longer recognises my email address, as I can't log in I can't look at my order and as a result I can't contact them.

I tried their facebook page and found it littered with recent messages about lack of contact and no orders. My only conclusion is that this site is dedicated to robbing you of your cash, any positive messages on their facebook page stink of set up.

Avoid this bunch of thieves at all costs.

Review about: Gaming Mouse.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / $12
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Light In The Box?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Light In The Box Express Shipping Service Review from Staten Island, New York Light In The Box "Placed orde 4/11/16 paid for it immediately was supposed to have express shipping order arrived weeks layer i ordered earrings they sent me a ring they refuse to correct..." Read more Light In The Box - Sent me wrong shoes Light In The Box "My first experience with this company they sent me the wrong shoes. They asked me to send them back and they would replace them. The return shipment would cost..." Read more Light In The Box Wig Review from Salem, Oregon Light In The Box "Purchased a 12' kinky curly virgin human hair wig shipped 8/25/15 from seller Hongjie Chen. I paid between $110.00- $120.00. Seller sold me a wig made with dead people's hair...." Read more Light In The Box - No human being to answer my question about a product without accurate or enough information. Light In The Box "I found an inexpensive 100 Watt LED. The description was contradictory and lacked the most important information to actually run the thing. I wanted to inform them of the fact..." Read more Blooms Today - DO NOT USE Blooms Today "I ordered flowers for a work colleague's funeral through a website that was on the person's obituary page. I received an e-mail notification that my delivery was on it's way...." Read more Indoobestsellers steals your money! Indoo "I ordered a book april13,it was SUPPOSEDLY shipped on the 14th! I was told 7-14 days and it NEVER showed! I complained and they reshipped it SUPPOSEDLY and said 7-14..." Read more Fire Fly Hoverboard - Totally Ripped Off Son Has No Christmas Present Fire Fly Hoverboard "Here is my story, I had purchased a Lamborghini 8 Houverboard from firefly, for a Christmas present for my son, after using it for only 10 days it started beeping..." Read more Steinhafels Wharehouse Steinhafels "We bought a dining room table. When the dining room table was delivered the delivery team could not have been more rushed to get me to sign off and let..." Read more