Ordered a gaming mouse, after 11 days no notice of dispatch, so I look to contact them. I can't look at my order as the site no longer recognises my email address, as I can't log in I can't look at my order and as a result I can't contact them.

I tried their facebook page and found it littered with recent messages about lack of contact and no orders. My only conclusion is that this site is dedicated to robbing you of your cash, any positive messages on their facebook page stink of set up.

Avoid this bunch of thieves at all costs.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with Light In The Box?

Comments

Light In The Box - Sent me wrong shoes Light In The Box "My first experience with this company they sent me the wrong shoes. They asked me to send them back and they would replace them. The return shipment would cost..." Read more Light In The Box - Wig Review from Salem, Oregon Light In The Box "Purchased a 12' kinky curly virgin human hair wig shipped 8/25/15 from seller Hongjie Chen. I paid between $110.00- $120.00. Seller sold me a wig made with dead people's hair...." Read more Light In The Box - Lightinthebox Light In The Box "Good morning Sending the latest review on the company lightinthebox. I have sent them two emails, on a return dress and waiting on a black dress that had to be..." Read more Light In The Box - Fake products Light In The Box "It is fake, absolute scam, I paid for £20 trainers, I knew they weren't adidas but it said on their website that it was normal trainers. Instead I got some..." Read more Crazy Beta - Printed t-shirts Crazy Beta "Crazy beta had a really good customer service; they were really polite, quick and easy. I called them asking for mens t-shirts so they will give me the complete information..." Read more West Elm - Terrible Quality.  Terrible customer service.  West Elm "Do not purchase this couch!!! I have only had my Crosby Sectional for two years and the zipper on the cushions has already broken. No one,and I mean NO one,..." Read more Glam Seamless - Day 3 and still nothing Glam Seamless "First of all, I purchased my extensions monday. I went with this company because I was searching for a new brand of extensions. I saw their ig and thought I'd..." Read more Kate Spade - Insult to its customers Kate Spade "First time Kate Spade customer, Im looking to purchase a purse for my girlfriend. After an exhausting 30 minutes of looking I find something that I think she would like..." Read more