Light In The Box - No item, no contact, no money...not good
Ordered a gaming mouse, after 11 days no notice of dispatch, so I look to contact them. I can't look at my order as the site no longer recognises my email address, as I can't log in I can't look at my order and as a result I can't contact them.
I tried their facebook page and found it littered with recent messages about lack of contact and no orders. My only conclusion is that this site is dedicated to robbing you of your cash, any positive messages on their facebook page stink of set up.
Avoid this bunch of thieves at all costs.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Gaming Mouse
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I ordered this underwear and have yet to receive I'm extremely pissed off and want my money back TODAY and I'm not recommending this site to other people I want..."
- "Horrible business. I ordered an item and it arrived to me extremely broken. I asked for a refund and they were unwilling. Instead they offered another item free of charge..."
- "Just got my order from you guys and the pen is missing....Order# 11694149..."
- "I waited 3 months for shirt T16032406294 to come in a size large, I am 5"11 and when it came it barely fitted my dauter who is 4"11. I was..."
- "I rented a car from Green Motion Edinburgh Airport in May. It had a 1.5mm stretch on the windshield and they changed me for GBP 96.00 for the "damage"...."
- "As soon as I joined even before I got a pic up I had messages and emails, obvious professional pics was a dead give away. They won't let you message..."
- "Hi i placed a order at 6:00pm today on December 2nd and the rep told me it will be about 20-30 minute wait for my order,i went to Dominos pizza..."
- "Kuester has been letting Terra Green Landscaping on Concord, NC, run in and out of the property, circle the property, blow leaves directly into the cars, etc. etc. The BBB..."
- "We paid $500 for a Larson security door including installation by a contractor! This door was presented with a video of being beaten with a bat, and a crowbar with..."