Edinburgh, Scotland

Ordered a gaming mouse, after 11 days no notice of dispatch, so I look to contact them. I can't look at my order as the site no longer recognises my email address, as I can't log in I can't look at my order and as a result I can't contact them.

I tried their facebook page and found it littered with recent messages about lack of contact and no orders. My only conclusion is that this site is dedicated to robbing you of your cash, any positive messages on their facebook page stink of set up.

Avoid this bunch of thieves at all costs.

Review about: Gaming Mouse.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / $12
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Light In The Box?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Light In The Box - Item Never Arrived Light In The Box "Luckily, I only made a small purchase from this company: two LED bulbs to replace Halogens. The price was great, under $8 with free shipping. Unfortunately, after ordering, there was..." Read more Light In The Box - Paid extra for 2-3 day shipping to be told wait a week Light In The Box "My boyfriends birthday passed the first week of June and we decided to throw him a party that weekend. I bought some extensions (not the cheap ones either) to wear..." Read more Light In The Box Brides Maid Dress Review Light In The Box "I actually had an ok experience. You HAVE to read the fine.print. You HAVE to read the ordering instructions... ALL of them. You HAVE to order WAY ahead of time..atleast a month before..." Read more Light In The Box - My order is.not complete Light In The Box "I please my order on 11-13-16 I got" my order 12/23/16 that's ok, but my order is incomplete, and the invoice does not show that is on back order or..." Read more GUESS IS A THIEF Guess "GUESS IS A THIEF AND A CHEAT. They robbed me of my purse. I purchased a purse from a guess store in Scarborough town center. They told me my receipt..." Read more East Coast Concrete - Beware! East Coast Concrete "Beware! A company that you will soon see in the news for all the consumer complaints. Owner Josh is very personable and will tell you everything you want to hear...." Read more Exceptional Customer Service from ROSEGAL Staff Rosegal "I had great Customer Service from the ROSEGAL staff and I want to share this. I had a parcel that was slow to arrive, so I emailed my concerns to..." Read more Jollibee Tanay Rizal - Coke float na punongpuno ng yelo pero less coke Jollibee Tanay Rizal "Kumain kami ng husband ko sa jollibee-tanay rizal branch, nag order ako ng two pcs chicken at upgrade ko ung drink into coke float, sabi ko pa nga sa crew..." Read more