Light In The Box - No human being to answer my question about a product without accurate or enough information.
I found an inexpensive 100 Watt LED.The description was contradictory and lacked the most important information to actually run the thing.
I wanted to inform them of the fact I need accurate information so I don't burn the component out, but the contact link would only let me contact them in reference to an order. I have never ordered anything from them. The fact they have such a narrow bottleneck to contact them just screams we don't want to be bothered by customers.
I won't bother them with my business.
Technically, they gave me a range of voltages it would run on, then had a different voltage on the spec sheet outside the range they gave initially.There was no maximum current listed, but LEDs are best controlled via current.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Cannot contact customer services
You May Also Like
- "Good morning Sending the latest review on the company lightinthebox. I have sent them two emails, on a return dress and waiting on a black dress that had to be..."
- "We ordered a number of dresses through this company and paid what were referred to as "shipping costs". Once the goods arrived and we sent one poorly made dress back,..."
- "I ordered this underwear and have yet to receive I'm extremely pissed off and want my money back TODAY and I'm not recommending this site to other people I want..."
- "My friend's daughter almost swallowed a good size clear marble with their Mac n cheese that she cook for lunch today (06/28/2016). See picture below: Would you be..."
- "I had ordered A buffalo nickle buckle which i had paid for than out of the blue they sent me A Montana Quarter belt buckle I did not want? So..."
- "I ordered a swimsuit on April 5th, 2016 for a trip on April 27th, 2016. I still have not received my order. The tracking says it's in transit from Chicago,..."
- "We paid $500 for a Larson security door including installation by a contractor! This door was presented with a video of being beaten with a bat, and a crowbar with..."
- "I purchased a North Trail 21FBS in May of 2015 from Camping World of Kissimmee, FL. Right off the batthe 120v. heater didnt work on AC, Shower head was clogged..."
- "...all the shots of the ones I wanted of her in angel wings were terrible!!! Photographer only took two shots..."