Light In The Box - No human being to answer my question about a product without accurate or enough information.

I found an inexpensive 100 Watt LED.The description was contradictory and lacked the most important information to actually run the thing.

I wanted to inform them of the fact I need accurate information so I don't burn the component out, but the contact link would only let me contact them in reference to an order. I have never ordered anything from them. The fact they have such a narrow bottleneck to contact them just screams we don't want to be bothered by customers.

I won't bother them with my business.

Technically, they gave me a range of voltages it would run on, then had a different voltage on the spec sheet outside the range they gave initially.There was no maximum current listed, but LEDs are best controlled via current.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Cannot contact customer services

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Product or service
100W Led
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #890728

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Light In The Box? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Aug 02 #1193557

Light In The Box verified representative

Usually customers can submit tickets to Customer Service on the website and will be replied within 24 hours guaranteed. Here is the guide of how to submit ticket. 【NOTE】If you don't know how wo submit a ticket and want to post a review here. Please kindly clarify the problem with the Order Number and details. The supervisor will create a ticket for you within 24 hours as long as we can locate your order.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Light In The Box. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Light In The Box.
Filing a new complaint about