2.3

I found an inexpensive 100 Watt LED.The description was contradictory and lacked the most important information to actually run the thing.

I wanted to inform them of the fact I need accurate information so I don't burn the component out, but the contact link would only let me contact them in reference to an order. I have never ordered anything from them. The fact they have such a narrow bottleneck to contact them just screams we don't want to be bothered by customers.

I won't bother them with my business.

Technically, they gave me a range of voltages it would run on, then had a different voltage on the spec sheet outside the range they gave initially.There was no maximum current listed, but LEDs are best controlled via current.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of lights from Light In The Box and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Light In The Box to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was cannot contact customer services. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Zulily. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Light In The Box for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Light In The Box?

Comments

LightInTheBox
#1193557
Light In The Box Verified Representative

Usually customers can submit tickets to Customer Service on the website and will be replied within 24 hours guaranteed.Here is the guide of how to submit ticket.

http://www.lightinthebox.com/knowledge-base/c1192/a2974.html 【NOTE】If you don't know how wo submit a ticket and want to post a review here.

Please kindly clarify the problem with the Order Number and details.The supervisor will create a ticket for you within 24 hours as long as we can locate your order.