I receive dozens every week from lightinthebox.com.I have repeatedly Unsubscribed at the bottom of their emails with no success.

There is no phone number, live chat or customer support email to be found easily in their site, very frustrating.Each link for customer service delves one deeper into a morass of unhelpfulness.

This is a quote from one of their contact pages "We believe in the timeliness of customer service, and will do everything possible to satisfy our customers." If I weren't so frustrated I would laugh - actually one has to laugh or the ulceration would be detrimental to ones health.

There are my 100 words about lightinthebox.com

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. The author is overall dissatisfied with Light In The Box. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Zulily that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Light In The Box.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Light In The Box to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Light In The Box?

Comments