Flourtown, Pennsylvania

I ordered four items from this site. I liked one of them a lot, the other two were good, one of them was just not acceptable. I tried to send it back and the packet says that I have to contact the customer service and I must not send it back without getting their response first. There was no way I could talk to someone on the phone, so I ended up emailing them and waited couple days to get a response. They asked me to take a picture of the item, so I took a picture and send it to them. Then I was finally told that I could get a refund. The whole thing took over a week.

Ridiculous? It doesn't end there.

I went back to the site and left reviews of two of the other three items. One of them was just good. The other one, I gave four starts out of five which I still think it's good and I explained why I didn't give five stars in the comment. Guess what?!! They emailed me and asked me to RE-write my review! What the heck?!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will never ever shop there and tell everyone I know not to use this site. There are so many good internet shopping sites out there and this one is just NOT worth it.

Had an Experience with Light In The Box?

Comments