Flourtown, Pennsylvania

I ordered four items from this site. I liked one of them a lot, the other two were good, one of them was just not acceptable. I tried to send it back and the packet says that I have to contact the customer service and I must not send it back without getting their response first. There was no way I could talk to someone on the phone, so I ended up emailing them and waited couple days to get a response. They asked me to take a picture of the item, so I took a picture and send it to them. Then I was finally told that I could get a refund. The whole thing took over a week.

Ridiculous? It doesn't end there.

I went back to the site and left reviews of two of the other three items. One of them was just good. The other one, I gave four starts out of five which I still think it's good and I explained why I didn't give five stars in the comment. Guess what?!! They emailed me and asked me to RE-write my review! What the heck?!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will never ever shop there and tell everyone I know not to use this site. There are so many good internet shopping sites out there and this one is just NOT worth it.

Comments