I recieved my dress, it was not what I expected.I need to return it.

For two days I have sent multiple repuests for a reurn code number they say they need. ZERO response. I will Never order from them again. They are not worth what looks like a good deal.

They are MISERABLE to work with. I just want to make a simple return. Rediculous! AND NO PHONE NUMBER!

HELP! If anyone can help me make these people respond, please let me know how to do this.

I have never dealt with Worse or No customer service Ever!These guys are truly terrible!

Had an Experience with Light In The Box?

Comments

LightInTheBox
Light In The Box Verified Representative

Dear Customer,

Thank you for sharing your shopping experience with us! We want to give you our most sincere apologies for not meeting your expectations while shopping at LightInTheBox.com. We would like to offer you a full refund, so please contact us with your order number at feedback[at]lightinthebox[dot]com.

Customer satisfaction is our #1 priority, we hope you could give us another chance to meet your shopping expectations!

LightInTheBox.com

Light In The Box - My order is.not complete Light In The Box "I please my order on 11-13-16 I got" my order 12/23/16 that's ok, but my order is incomplete, and the invoice does not show that is on back order or..." Read more Light In The Box - Terrible Experience Light In The Box "Ordered a stroller that transforms into a bicycle. Received the package after about 2 weeks (3-5 days was promised when ordered). Put it together and the rear wheel wouldn't turn...." Read more Light In The Box - Item Never Arrived Light In The Box "Luckily, I only made a small purchase from this company: two LED bulbs to replace Halogens. The price was great, under $8 with free shipping. Unfortunately, after ordering, there was..." Read more Light In The Box - Sent me wrong shoes Light In The Box "My first experience with this company they sent me the wrong shoes. They asked me to send them back and they would replace them. The return shipment would cost..." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more Cracker Barrel - Totally disgusting Cracker Barrel "...my family and I went to the Crackel Barrel in Roseville.My son received his salad and began to eat only to find a dead fly in it..." Read more Tbdress - Don't Buy from TB Dress!! Tbdress "I made the terrible mistake of purchasing two dresses for my daughter's wedding from TB Dress. When they arrived one had a broken zipper, the other did not fit correctly..." Read more Usave Car And Truck Rental - Extra charges after devastation in Puerto Rico... Usave Car And Truck Rental "Hi. My name is Wanda Bonilla and I live in Florida since 2014, but all my family is in PR. Due to the devastating havoc caused to the island by..." Read more