I purchased a pair of dancing shoes from Light in the Box and asked for an exchange as it was the wrong size.

I have yet to hear from them even though it says that customer service will get back to me within a day.

There seems to be no phone number to call and no way to get in touch with their customer service. I need to return these shoes and receive the right size. Please advise on how to get ahold of them as soon as possible. Thank you. I will never buy from this company again!

A not so happy customer

Had an Experience with Light In The Box?

Comments

I have paid 721 USD and received nothing!!! I have sent so many tickets during 4 days but no reply, i am still waiting for their answer

Stockholm, Stockholm, Sweden #649976

Same experience with Light in the box.Have created a ticket to receive the requested "RMI" code and have now, a week later, still haven't heared anything.

Have put two additional comments in the same ticket but no sign of life from the light in the box.

Also, was asked to fill in a survey about my "recent shopping experience", filled it in but oups, technical error..Assume my rates were too low to post!

LightInTheBox
Light In The Box Verified Representative

Dear Customer,

Thank you for shopping with us and telling us about your experience. Please send us your order number, so that Customer Service can find you in our system. In the meantime, you can open a Customer Service ticket and you will be able to check the progress of your request by accessing My Tickets on our website. Our customer service team will help you there.

LightInTheBox

hello, sorry to hear that you haven't receiveda respond from them.i have to say that I'm fortunate to get a refund, they reponded to me one the next day with multiple emails exchanged.

i ordered 3 pairs of dance shoes with the correct measurement, but still came in too big. i asked me to take picture wearng those shoes that proved they were too big, along with tape measurement. At the end, they gave me instruction to return them to their California location. after i mailed them and provided the tracking number, i got my refund the same day.

I'm very satisfy w the service.

i hope you'll try to open a new ticket and resolve w them.