Light In The Box - My tablet won't connect to the internet

I don't know, every time I try to connect it, it tells me there is a authentication problem, even though the signal strength is very good.I know it is my own fault for not reading the small print but I thought it was coming from England.If I knew it was coming from Hong Kong I never would have bought it as I also had to pay extra on custom charges which I didn,t allow for.

I had to pay an extra €50.00 on top of the €150.00 for the tablet.

All I want is to get it connected to the Internet.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Nov 09, 2015 #1060649

Some times it could be you're internet provider try it on another provider.....

Feb 26, 2013 #614650

Light In The Box verified representative

Dear Customer,

Thank you for sharing your shopping experience with us! We want to give you our most sincere apologies for not meeting your expectations while shopping at We would like to offer you a full refund, so please contact us with your order number at feedback[at]lightinthebox[dot]com.

Customer satisfaction is our #1 priority, we hope you could give us another chance to meet your shopping expectations!

Feb 03, 2013 #603297 London, England

bought my neice a tablet for christmas stopped working after 6 weeks and they just told me they are not intrested bunch of robbing bastards do not use them

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Light In The Box. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Light In The Box.
Filing a new complaint about