I don't know, every time I try to connect it, it tells me there is a authentication problem, even though the signal strength is very good.I know it is my own fault for not reading the small print but I thought it was coming from England.If I knew it was coming from Hong Kong I never would have bought it as I also had to pay extra on custom charges which I didn,t allow for.
I had to pay an extra €50.00 on top of the €150.00 for the tablet.
All I want is to get it connected to the Internet.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Andriod Pc Tablet
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I made a purchase on the 4th of june, i only selected items that showed processing time 1-4 business days and after i made the payment it showed an estimated..."
- "Iam pissed the *** off I want my *** I paid for it and u say its be delivered well it hasn't give me my money back or talk to..."
- "This company makes "knock-offs" of designer gowns, but much cheaper and poor quality. I ordered a strapless gown with a bolero jacket to wear to my son's wedding. I ordered exactly..."
- "After getting through their phone system I finally got to a human. I ordered a timing chain set for my van that was claimed to be a Cloyes Gear &..."
- "My son ordered a hoodie without permission / I attempted to cancel immediately / Web site will not allow you to cancel order, must call support line / Support line..."
- "What I thought was a service to find out owners of phone numbers, turned out to be a call complaint website. I went there many times to look up a..."