I don't know, every time I try to connect it, it tells me there is a authentication problem, even though the signal strength is very good.I know it is my own fault for not reading the small print but I thought it was coming from England.If I knew it was coming from Hong Kong I never would have bought it as I also had to pay extra on custom charges which I didn,t allow for.
I had to pay an extra €50.00 on top of the €150.00 for the tablet.
All I want is to get it connected to the Internet.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Andriod Pc Tablet
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "Hi I made order for handling flower in June 9 -2016 Until today I received nothing ..."
- "I did the live chat pre-order. And the person was very helpful. I asked if I order now feb 4 will I get the item in time for feb 16,..."
- "Im writing this review so other people at least know what they are up to if they order from Light in the box. DONT DO IT. The things are ***...."
- "Torrid products are wonderful but their poor/rude customer service is one that needs to be addressed (asap), Their shipping procedures have been nothing but a nightmare and a bunch of..."
- "I ordered a blueprint and what I got was a black and white copy of a "blueprint". It's blurry and not worth mounting much less displaying. You..."
- "I actually had an ok experience. You HAVE to read the fine.print. You HAVE to read the ordering instructions... ALL of them. You HAVE to order WAY ahead of time..atleast a month before..."