I please my order on 11-13-16 I got" my order 12/23/16 that's ok, but my order is incomplete, and the invoice does not show that is on back order or anything. I pay with PayPal and they charge me $103.79 and the invoice shows $79 only, I went through all the pages on how can they help me get in touch with them and they don't have anything no phone number no website nothing and if you don't have the right order number they cannot help you I will have to contact PayPal because it's insure and they will probably help me. They should have a phone number so you can contact customer service or at least a page where you can send them an email I'm extremely disappointed for those services, I have placed orders before and never had a problem I don't know what's going on.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of light in the box shipping service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $4797. Light In The Box needs to "i will like to get my order or a full refund plus delivery" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned light in the box shipping service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Light In The Box. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Zulily.

Comments