St. Johns County, Florida
Resolved
5.0

THIS MESSAGE IS FOR ALL, PLEASE BOYCOTT CHINA , ALL OF CHINA , LIGHTINTHE BOX , ARE ALL LIARS , REBECCA AND TIM , SAID THEY WOULD PAY ME MY REFUND OF $557.88, YES , THEY LIED, TO ME , AND , CHINA , HAS A REALLY BAD HUMAN RIGHTS, WAY TO TREAT PEOPLE , THEY ARE VERY BAD, THEY JUST SAY WHAT THEY WANT YOU TO HEAR , BUT LIGHTINTHE BOX ARE ALL LIER'S, I HOPE THE WORST OF THE WORST FOR ALL OF LIGHTINTHEBOX, THERE FAMILY'S, FRIENDS , AND ALL THE PEOPLE THEY KNOW, A BIG FAT CURSE , ON ALL OF THEM AND CHINA, I LIGHTINTHEBOX ,IN CHINA , TO GO STRAIGHT TO ***, FOREVER

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "liar's" of light in the box customer care and associated monetary loss in the amount of $558. Light In The Box needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned light in the box customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Light In The Box.

Had an Experience with Light In The Box?

Comments

Shanghai, Shanghai, China #1211965

This is customer service from Light in the box.I am glad to help.

I review the order for this order # 12130652.

This order is placed in March 2015, customer ordered IP camers.

On 31st March 2015, customer send a return request as below:

Robert White

15-03-31 23:40 I am going to send back 12 camera's, and keep 4 , I over ordered Within 24hours, our customer service replied and sent return UPS label # 1ZE1019Y9097366846 to this customer to return the items back for a refund of product value. The customer does not return the product. The return label is expired.

After 1 year in July 2016, the customer sent return request and require for a full refund as below: Robert White 16-07-30 22:52 These camera's do not fit, My House I am sendind Them back for A Full Refund , Thanks, Robert White Even it is over 1 year since the items is delivered. We still sent a new UPS return label # # 1ZE1019Y9099908837 to this customer within 24 hours. Overall, the customes returned all 17 IP cameras after 1 year after receive it for a full refund as it is not fit his house. Since it is been over 1 year we received the payment from his Paypal account.

So it takes longer time to process the refund.

It is can ben confirmed by Paypal.And on 13th Sep 2016, the refund is compeleted as below: paypal 2VN40660AE705132C USD -557.88 2016-09-13 10:10:48.0 refund

Robertwhite