Light In The Box - Lightinthebox.com Sold me rubbish

1637 of 1645 Light In The Box reviews

I bought a watch with HD Spycamera from lightinthebox.com with 8Gig storage/2 hour recording, €43 and €25 import tax.I tried it out and seemed ok, then tried to use on holidays.

Press it once blue light comes on, again red light comes on and again red light blinks for 5 seconds as it records. It worked for a while then the red light stayed on, I thought it was full The red light is on constantly now until the battery dies. Plug it in to the PC and device not recognised. And that's it a total of 10 minutes for €70 =US$106.

I was immediately contacted by lightinthebox to write a review with a chance to win a fictious iPad 2, I gave it a good review as it worked initially, then I wrote a review saying it does not work, I was contacted again to write a review I repeated again it does not work. Neither of the negative reviews were posted. They have not contacted me ever. I was also contacted to review the seller with a second chance to win a fictious iPad 2 with free case.

That is why I am here to warn against this company of fraudsters, I will put a video of this rubbish on youtube when I return from holidays. I had a similar experience with a pen with spycam, worked for a while Chinese origin also.

Be warned do not byy anything from lightinthebox.com......should be called sh*teinthebox.com.Walter Harty, Ireland.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

1637 of 1645 Light In The Box reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
Tom

Sep 16, 2012 #542930

I think you were just unlucky. I've purchased twice from these people and each time my order arrived within 3 days and yes I paid import tax £15 which I expected.
And the post a review and win an iPad is real I won August 2012 iPad !
As with all china products they do not have stringent quality assurance so you do get what you pay for and most cases is 100% perfect.
At the end of the day you get what you pay for. That said I am extremely happy with my purchases and their communication.
I am sure that if I order something that does go wrong that I expect at least a month to get a refund due to having to send the item back to china.
So I would not be so blasa in saying the above comments.

0 2 Reply
LightInTheBox

May 07, 2012 #477019

I am sorry for the inconvenience. Please send me the order number to feedback@lightinthebox.com for me to follow up on your order. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Sincerely,

Susan/LightInTheBox

ddy andy mo

Nov 02, 2011 #367821

Wholesale Mobile Phone Accessories, Sonisson Accessories,Original Parts for mobile phone ,blackberry,htc,nokia,samsung and many more.

site: www.sonisson.net

wossie

Sep 28, 2011 #350831

Update. After spending €55 and €27 import tax on the watch that recorded for 15 minutes, I contacted lightinthebox. They gave me a few options, none to my satisfaction. The best one was they would refund €27 and my postage if I returned it to them. I spoke to a friend who had returned items in the past to China and they claim they never receive them........I put a HD video on youtube. Have a look. The ticket is still open with rubbishinthebox.

0 0 Reply
Agree with this, bought simila

Sep 09, 2011 #341427

Bought a similar product with spy camera. Instructions in broken English dont refer to drivers that arent on the disc and others that wont even open the exe file. Company is a joke.

BSchaad

Sep 02, 2011 #338484

LightinThe Box was not good. The customer relations kept sending requests and never answered any of my questions, concerns! Terrible service. I couldn't get any answers

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Light In The Box. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Light In The Box.
Filing a new complaint about
×