I bought a watch with HD Spycamera from lightinthebox.com with 8Gig storage/2 hour recording, €43 and €25 import tax. I tried it out and seemed ok, then tried to use on holidays.

Press it once blue light comes on, again red light comes on and again red light blinks for 5 seconds as it records. It worked for a while then the red light stayed on, I thought it was full The red light is on constantly now until the battery dies. Plug it in to the PC and device not recognised. And that's it a total of 10 minutes for €70 =US$106.

I was immediately contacted by lightinthebox to write a review with a chance to win a fictious iPad 2, I gave it a good review as it worked initially, then I wrote a review saying it does not work, I was contacted again to write a review I repeated again it does not work. Neither of the negative reviews were posted. They have not contacted me ever. I was also contacted to review the seller with a second chance to win a fictious iPad 2 with free case.

That is why I am here to warn against this company of fraudsters, I will put a video of this rubbish on youtube when I return from holidays. I had a similar experience with a pen with spycam, worked for a while Chinese origin also.

Be warned do not byy anything from lightinthebox.com......should be called sh*teinthebox.com. Walter Harty, Ireland.

Comments

I think you were just unlucky. I've purchased twice from these people and each time my order arrived within 3 days and yes I paid import tax £15 which I expected.

And the post a review and win an iPad is real I won August 2012 iPad !

As with all china products they do not have stringent quality assurance so you do get what you pay for and most cases is 100% perfect.

At the end of the day you get what you pay for. That said I am extremely happy with my purchases and their communication.

I am sure that if I order something that does go wrong that I expect at least a month to get a refund due to having to send the item back to china.

So I would not be so blasa in saying the above comments.

I am sorry for the inconvenience. Please send me the order number to feedback@lightinthebox.com for me to follow up on your order. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Sincerely,

Susan/LightInTheBox

Wholesale Mobile Phone Accessories, Sonisson Accessories,Original Parts for mobile phone ,blackberry,htc,nokia,samsung and many more.

site: www.sonisson.net

wossie

Update. After spending €55 and €27 import tax on the watch that recorded for 15 minutes, I contacted lightinthebox.

They gave me a few options, none to my satisfaction. The best one was they would refund €27 and my postage if I returned it to them. I spoke to a friend who had returned items in the past to China and they claim they never receive them........I put a HD video on youtube.

Have a look. The ticket is still open with rubbishinthebox.

Bought a similar product with spy camera. Instructions in broken English dont refer to drivers that arent on the disc and others that wont even open the exe file. Company is a joke.

LightinThe Box was not good. The customer relations kept sending requests and never answered any of my questions, concerns!

Terrible service. I couldn't get any answers