Light In The Box - Lightinthebox

Good morning

Sending the latest review on the company lightinthebox. I have sent them two emails, on a return dress and waiting on a black dress that had to be reorder, because it was the wrong measurements, in which they let me know the day before the ship date which was 8/29/2016

Now it's been ten days since the dress was reorder. The person name Rebecca said it will be expedite with in a week, an explain I needed that dress.

Because I'm going out a town for a special occasion an that i need that dress in my home by 9/7/2016.ticket number for the black dress is 13275308 order number1608125191898205.

So I just sent them a email explaining that is the dress can't be at my home by 9/7/2016 to cancel my order. Now there is a issue on a dress I sent back to them lightinthebox box I was told at UPS track number E1019Y9094597816, I don't know where the package is at its not coming up on UPS get tracking site. That ticket number is 13310129. And the order number1608092018933511. I will Never order from them again too much stuff with production issues.

I would greatly apprection with your help in this matter

Sincerely Verona Davis. #906366

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Delivery

Reason of review:
Delivery issue payment return poor customer service.
Preferred solution:
Deliver product or service ordered
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Couture Formal Evening Dress
Review category
review #913218

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Light In The Box? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Sep 24 #1217698 Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Usually customers can submit tickets to Customer Service on the website and will be replied within 24 hours guaranteed. Here is the guide of how to subtmit ticket. 【NOTE】If you don't know how wo submit a ticket and want to post a review here. Please kindly clarify the problem with the Order Number and details. The supervisor will create a ticket for you within 24 hours as long as we can locate your order.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.