Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
100% full Not resolved

Good morning

Sending the latest review on the company lightinthebox. I have sent them two emails, on a return dress and waiting on a black dress that had to be reorder, because it was the wrong measurements, in which they let me know the day before the ship date which was 8/29/2016

Now it's been ten days since the dress was reorder. The person name Rebecca said it will be expedite with in a week, an explain I needed that dress.

Because I'm going out a town for a special occasion an that i need that dress in my home by 9/7/2016.ticket number for the black dress is 13275308 order number1608125191898205.

So I just sent them a email explaining that is the dress can't be at my home by 9/7/2016 to cancel my order. Now there is a issue on a dress I sent back to them lightinthebox box I was told at UPS track number E1019Y9094597816, I don't know where the package is at its not coming up on UPS get tracking site. That ticket number is 13310129. And the order number1608092018933511. I will Never order from them again too much stuff with production issues.

I would greatly apprection with your help in this matter

Sincerely Verona Davis. Veronadavis20@gmail.com. #906366

Review about: Couture Formal Evening Dress.

I didn't like: Delivery.

2.3
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Delivery issue payment return poor customer service. / $71
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Light In The Box?

Comments

Hong Kong, Hong Kong, Hong Kong #1217698

Usually customers can submit tickets to Customer Service on the website and will be replied within 24 hours guaranteed.Here is the guide of how to subtmit ticket.

http://www.lightinthebox.com/knowledge-base/c1192/a2974.html 【NOTE】If you don't know how wo submit a ticket and want to post a review here.

Please kindly clarify the problem with the Order Number and details.The supervisor will create a ticket for you within 24 hours as long as we can locate your order.

to Anonymous Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States #1247758

'Tis a lie. Literally all you get is the run-around. Because seemingly the orders can never be located.