1.1
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Purchased a 12' kinky curly virgin human hair wig shipped 8/25/15 from seller Hongjie Chen.I paid between $110.00- $120.00.

Seller sold me a wig made with dead people's hair. Hair has brownish yellow & gray strands. Wig is made with several different types hair. It isn't virgin hair.Wig also had parasites & foreign matter in the hair.

I messaged seller asking to return for a refund. Seller ignored all my messages. I filed a case through ebay sending pics. Ebay said they asked me for more information but that was untrue.

They sided with seller. I never wore the wig. I kept it tied up in several plastic bags. I didn't want it in my house.

I took pics & saved them. I can only upload 1 pic. Lace is a cheap fabric passed off as lace. Truly i lost a lot of money.

Don't buy wigs from here.

They use dead ppls hair & hair scraps from hair brushes.( SCAMED )

This person wrote the review because of not as described of wig from Light In The Box and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Light In The Box to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Light In The Box for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Light In The Box?

Comments