Placed order November 24th didn't ship in the 24 Jr's it states first red flag paid for 5_8 day shipping no package arrived contacted post nl via twitter and they said its pre advised which mean they are waiting for the package from the sender hmm it says they sent it on the 2nd man that's a long drive to the mail box. So after they bullshitted me around litb that is I emailed all the proof that they are lying to me via a ticket including my responses from the post people I expect my account to be canceled with no response and my money and identity to be kept I've been saving money for a vacation guess I'm going to China I'm sure I can pay someone to find these *** it's funny people think they can hide beind a screen I have someone looking up there IP address

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of u8 wearable smartwatch from Light In The Box and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Light In The Box to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Light In The Box for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Light In The Box?

Comments