I have had a terrible experience with light in the box!I paid (Oct.

12) for item with express expedited shipping (3-4 business days) (1-3 days for processing). I have tried many many times to track item through the link but I only get " has been shipped "- no details except to say that if item is not delivered by Nov. 14 then to contact them. I have also gotten a response from customer service with the same link and an auto-reply.

Very frustrated. I wish I would have order item from ANY other company but now it's too late.

I found this company because their ads pop up everywhere- google, yahoo, keywords & tags.They should get a MINUS 5 STAR rating.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at Light In The Box and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Light In The Box to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Zulily. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Light In The Box and light in the box shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Light In The Box?

Comments

LightInTheBox
Light In The Box Verified Representative

Usually customers can submit tickets to Customer Service on the website and will be replied within 24 hours guaranteed.Here is the guide of how to subtmit ticket.

http://www.lightinthebox.com/knowledge-base/c1192/a2974.html 【NOTE】If you don't know how wo submit a ticket and want to post a review here.

Please kindly clarify the problem with the Order Number and details.The supervisor will create a ticket for you within 24 hours as long as we can locate your order.