I have had a terrible experience with light in the box!I paid (Oct.
12) for item with express expedited shipping (3-4 business days) (1-3 days for processing). I have tried many many times to track item through the link but I only get " has been shipped "- no details except to say that if item is not delivered by Nov. 14 then to contact them. I have also gotten a response from customer service with the same link and an auto-reply.
Very frustrated. I wish I would have order item from ANY other company but now it's too late.
I found this company because their ads pop up everywhere- google, yahoo, keywords & tags.They should get a MINUS 5 STAR rating.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I must be naive! Ground shipping more exensive than expedited shipping..odd. Return policy..odd but still pressed the purchase button. Receive goods..ivory wedding shoes with rosettes and rhinestones...."
- "Purchased a 12' kinky curly virgin human hair wig shipped 8/25/15 from seller Hongjie Chen. I paid between $110.00- $120.00. Seller sold me a wig made with dead people's hair...."
- "Im writing this review so other people at least know what they are up to if they order from Light in the box. DONT DO IT. The things are ***...."
- "The pretzel pizza was horrible it didn't look anything like the commercial with salt all over the entire pizza I threw up regurgitated I went back to the store with..."
- "My family went to Little Caesars Pizza at 3907 E State Blvd, Fort Wayne, IN 46805 to order stuffed crust pepperoni pizza and 2 zesty cheese bread with dips...."
- "I ordered a hoodie but with no luck it hasn't arrived or even shipped. They won't respond to my phone calls, emails or FaceBook messages. But they sure did..."
- "Definite scam. High pressure sales--consultant told me to "try the peeling gel for the first week and if you do not like it, bring it back!" When I returned the..."
- "I buy clothes at anthropology frequently because the their store in the Yorkville, Toronto is close to my office. Yesterday, I tried a sweater in the fitting room, I asked..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."