Light In The Box - Review in Auctions and Internet Stores category from Hyde, Tameside
We ordered a number of dresses through this company and paid what were referred to as "shipping costs". Once the goods arrived and we sent one poorly made dress back, we received a bill from DHL for unpaid Duty and VAT of £103. This charge wasn't made clear to us at all during ordering and it is ludicrous that this is allowed to happen
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "It is fake, absolute scam, I paid for £20 trainers, I knew they weren't adidas but it said on their website that it was normal trainers. Instead I got some..."
- "December 22 I placed an order for a cable to use with my Blue-ray player. I was told 5-6 business days for delivery. I understood during the holidays my package..."
- "I ordered a dress from Light in the box.com and paid with my Credit Card. I was so excited. Then I read the horrible customer reviews; no customer service number,..."
- "We ordered a number of dresses through this company and paid what were referred to as "shipping costs". Once the goods arrived and we sent one poorly made dress back,..."
- "I have known and respected Jesse Keyes for over 25 years. Jesse Keyes has a successful list of credentials in his academic and professional life. After meeting him at Princeton,..."
- "I bought a Victoria Secret blanket from a girl named ac96 and She tried to make a lie up and won't refund my money, I want every fine back on..."
- "I buy clothes at anthropology frequently because the their store in the Yorkville, Toronto is close to my office. Yesterday, I tried a sweater in the fitting room, I asked..."