Light In The Box - Review in Auctions and Internet Stores category from Hyde, Tameside
We ordered a number of dresses through this company and paid what were referred to as "shipping costs". Once the goods arrived and we sent one poorly made dress back, we received a bill from DHL for unpaid Duty and VAT of £103. This charge wasn't made clear to us at all during ordering and it is ludicrous that this is allowed to happen
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I have had a terrible experience with light in the box! I paid (Oct. 12) for item with express expedited shipping (3-4 business days) (1-3 days for processing). I have..."
- "DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH LIGHT IN THE BOX. YOU CANNOT CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE without an order number. When I went to track my last purchase, my account was GONE...."
- "December 22 I placed an order for a cable to use with my Blue-ray player. I was told 5-6 business days for delivery. I understood during the holidays my package..."
- "We ordered a number of dresses through this company and paid what were referred to as "shipping costs". Once the goods arrived and we sent one poorly made dress back,..."
- "I actually had an ok experience. You HAVE to read the fine.print. You HAVE to read the ordering instructions... ALL of them. You HAVE to order WAY ahead of time..atleast a month before..."
- "Torrid products are wonderful but their poor/rude customer service is one that needs to be addressed (asap), Their shipping procedures have been nothing but a nightmare and a bunch of..."
- "While Cameron Taylor quotes great prices, he is the most unprofessional business owner I have EVER worked with. I hired him on July 31, 2016 to repair my garage floor,..."