Return itemes and havenot recive my refund the return wad on July 21 2015.Item number 5GU28636TH243015G cade number PP004151389523.

My name Barbsra Moton 8505 Rose Maire Dr item was sent to your warehouse on4970 Joule st Reno Nevada US.

Tracking number.From U s Post office LC930747432Us

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of light in the box return policy. Light In The Box needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned light in the box return policy in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Light In The Box.

Had an Experience with Light In The Box?

Comments

Light In The Box - Cell Phone Case Review Light In The Box "I ordered a phone case which took nearly 4 weeks to finally arrive. Once it did the case was very scratched and damaged and was obviously second hand. Material was..." Read more Light In The Box - Wig Review from Salem, Oregon Light In The Box "Purchased a 12' kinky curly virgin human hair wig shipped 8/25/15 from seller Hongjie Chen. I paid between $110.00- $120.00. Seller sold me a wig made with dead people's hair...." Read more Light In The Box - Review in Auctions and Internet Stores category  from Hyde, Tameside Light In The Box "We ordered a number of dresses through this company and paid what were referred to as "shipping costs". Once the goods arrived and we sent one poorly made dress back,..." Read more Light In The Box - Money in the water Light In The Box "I bought two dresses - none of them looked like the picutre. The black dress cost me over 65 dollar plus $30 shipping. What I got was pathetic. The dress..." Read more 'Xlibris Staff is Clueless and Not Recommended Xlibris "I purchased my self-publishing package in December 2015 as an incentive to reach my goal of finishing my book. This information was provided upon my purchase and I confirmed that..." Read more COMCAST BILLING SCAMS/WORDPLAY/MINDF**K Comcast "I am disputing Comcast now. I transferred service and only owed $67. However, they have me owing $158 from old residence and have given me numerous lies to explain the..." Read more Kate Spade - Insult to its customers Kate Spade "First time Kate Spade customer, Im looking to purchase a purse for my girlfriend. After an exhausting 30 minutes of looking I find something that I think she would like..." Read more Yelp - Yep Removed my Review twice about bad school Yelp "I left a review about Primerose Friendswood Texas on Yelp. It was about a child that needed reconstructive surgery on her finger and had to be put to sleep for..." Read more