1.3
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security

1) my package had not been received even though it says 5-8 business day. I filed a dispute with PayPal (good thing I used paypal) and WILL escalate it into a claim. DO NOT close the claim until you are 100% satisfied! once closed you cannot reopen! they will try to talk you into closing it. Lightinthebox is not only a scammer but a hypocritical scammer. It DELETES bad reviews on product AND pretends to try to solve the problem but is not. Hypocrites. The tracking link they send me became "error" on certain days. Look at the reviews, I guarantee you WILL not be able to find a review less than 3 stars (how convenient)

why dont we track this package together? but I dont have time for this, I need this present for a special day. I am tired of spending hours on the internet hoping something changes in this hoax "package" it is not worth it. thank god i paid with Paypal, at least I still have a chance to dispute and get a refund. youre out of luck if you paid with credit card.

P.S. if you open a dispute they will try to talk you into closing it before they "refund" you BUT if you close the dispute you will not be able to escalate it into a claim or reopen the dispute.

I shopped with amazon and ebay, never had a problem. i could trust amazon with my identity. Compare amazon tracking and this tracking. its night a day. goodbye lightinthebox hyporcites! i hope you go to jail for the frauds and your company bankrupt. happy new year asswhipes! (i simply Cannot contain my anger)

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of rc quadcopter from Light In The Box and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Light In The Box to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Light In The Box for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Light In The Box?

Comments