3.2
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Just got my order from you guys and the pen is missing....

Order# 11694149

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of pen set from Light In The Box and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Light In The Box to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Light In The Box for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Light In The Box?

Comments

email the company, jack@$$

Light In The Box - Shipping Service Review Light In The Box "I order something wrong color and size what do i do about that and they where Addais the size 5.5 green and black you guys sent me red and on..." Read more Light In The Box - Cell Phone Case Review Light In The Box "I ordered a phone case which took nearly 4 weeks to finally arrive. Once it did the case was very scratched and damaged and was obviously second hand. Material was..." Read more Light In The Box - Wig Review from Salem, Oregon Light In The Box "Purchased a 12' kinky curly virgin human hair wig shipped 8/25/15 from seller Hongjie Chen. I paid between $110.00- $120.00. Seller sold me a wig made with dead people's hair...." Read more Light In The Box - Order 1703020821797316  charged on credit card-cancelled by LITB Light In The Box "My order 1703020821797316 was charged on my credit card March 2, 2017 (confirmed by my bank) and the process started (Status = Pending, Status = Payment received). Today (March 3,..." Read more Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - Paid for a full dinner, didn't know I had to cook it myself Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen "Last night I drove to Popeyes to buy my family of four dinner. I paid $27 for a 10-piece chicken dinner with a large coleslaw and a large beans and..." Read more Western Dental - Cut my outer lip inside and out Western Dental " I was at my dentist getting braces removed, when doctor started sawing off cement residue from teeth he complained to dental assistant how his saw thing was not tightening..." Read more Trugreen - Really PISSED at Truegreen Trugreen "We have been customers of True Green got many years. In the beginning the service was ok. Our lawn did improve. The second year it appeared to get better. As..." Read more COMCAST BILLING SCAMS/WORDPLAY/MINDF**K Comcast "I am disputing Comcast now. I transferred service and only owed $67. However, they have me owing $158 from old residence and have given me numerous lies to explain the..." Read more