Light In The Box Panties Review from Melbourne, Victoria
I have ordered " super sexy T panty" ( about 3 aud) since December and have yet to receive my order."Where is my item?
"is that question that i want to ask them.No way to contact any person. This is just a cheap product but the lightinbox do just as scam.
They do not care about customer.More thing, i can not figure out where is " resovle payment issue" with cheap product
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Product or service
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "Not one dress like I picture or same material,all see through,one even shows padding and one is stained with black mark on the front.poor stitching which is clearly visible.and one..."
- "Just got my order from you guys and the pen is missing....Order# 11694149..."
- "I ordered a dress from Light in the box.com and paid with my Credit Card. I was so excited. Then I read the horrible customer reviews; no customer service number,..."
- "Au mois de mai 2015, la Cie SOS Béton, de Victoriaville a sablé et appliqué votre produit -143 sur le contour de béton de ma piscine, cette peinture s'enlève de..."
- "Friendly Duck Affiliates are reported for abusing authors works and hosting multiple links to Usenet.Nl. I am an author and filed 100+ DMCA takedown requests with Google on many pages..."
- "on 17/06/2012 i made an order to Sammy dress spending 251$ for 15 shoes and 6 dresses well is pretty reasonable prize to start my small new business so i..."
- "I purchased a North Trail 21FBS in May of 2015 from Camping World of Kissimmee, FL. Right off the batthe 120v. heater didnt work on AC, Shower head was clogged..."
- "...all the shots of the ones I wanted of her in angel wings were terrible!!! Photographer only took two shots..."
- "Purchased a HP DC7900 tower from Joy (thru Walmart) two months ago. It arrived a day early and worked perfectly. Even though Windows Update was broken, that was the fault..."