I ordered this underwear and have yet to receive I'm extremely pissed off and want my money back TODAY and I'm not recommending this site to other people I want my money BACK.......

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of panties. Light In The Box needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned panties in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Light In The Box.

Had an Experience with Light In The Box?

Comments

vanessahh
Statesville, North Carolina, United States #1243823

Good luck getting your money back quickly.I finally got in touch with Customer service; not very happy with me.

I was told to get a tracking number and then call them back with it, and also pay postage.My bank will return my money, so all I need is take it to them and they will refund my money quckly.

Rayleigh, Essex, United Kingdom #959780

I ordered to pair of shoes, they took my money from my account, but I haven't received my shoes.I am very disappointing from this company.

Horrible customer service.

Don't buy from this company.They steal money from people, and never back.

Customer service don't solve the problem, totally ignore people