It's been 10 days till now I haven't receive my item that I ordered from this website. I paid it already and said just only 5-8 days.this is the proof that that I paid it already. I want to know if you are willing to give my items.you *** off.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Light In The Box and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Light In The Box.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Light In The Box to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Light In The Box?

Comments

Light In The Box - Order 1703020821797316  charged on credit card-cancelled by LITB Light In The Box "My order 1703020821797316 was charged on my credit card March 2, 2017 (confirmed by my bank) and the process started (Status = Pending, Status = Payment received). Today (March 3,..." Read more Light In The Box - Cell Phone Case Review Light In The Box "I ordered a phone case which took nearly 4 weeks to finally arrive. Once it did the case was very scratched and damaged and was obviously second hand. Material was..." Read more Light In The Box - Item Never Arrived Light In The Box "Luckily, I only made a small purchase from this company: two LED bulbs to replace Halogens. The price was great, under $8 with free shipping. Unfortunately, after ordering, there was..." Read more Light In The Box - Lightinthebox Light In The Box "Good morning Sending the latest review on the company lightinthebox. I have sent them two emails, on a return dress and waiting on a black dress that had to be..." Read more Glam Seamless - Day 3 and still nothing Glam Seamless "First of all, I purchased my extensions monday. I went with this company because I was searching for a new brand of extensions. I saw their ig and thought I'd..." Read more 'Xlibris Staff is Clueless and Not Recommended Xlibris "I purchased my self-publishing package in December 2015 as an incentive to reach my goal of finishing my book. This information was provided upon my purchase and I confirmed that..." Read more Western Dental - Cut my outer lip inside and out Western Dental " I was at my dentist getting braces removed, when doctor started sawing off cement residue from teeth he complained to dental assistant how his saw thing was not tightening..." Read more Kate Spade - Insult to its customers Kate Spade "First time Kate Spade customer, Im looking to purchase a purse for my girlfriend. After an exhausting 30 minutes of looking I find something that I think she would like..." Read more