1.1
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I too ordered a pair of shoes in the beginning of July and a month later received the wrong size.It is now mid September fighting with these people to get the correct size just to find out that they are out of the size I ordered "indefinately" ...don't buy from this website unless you are in for a long ordeal.

The customer service is the worst!I will never use this website again!

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Light In The Box. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Zulily that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Light In The Box.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Light In The Box to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Light In The Box?

Comments

Janayers53

Noted I did submit my tickets and they emailed me back to find out why I wanted to return the clothing.I told them they was too small the quality was awful...

I have not heard a wink out of these peoples I followed all their directions, I sent pictures to verify the clothes was not worn Still I have heard nothing..;.So frustrated.

1133182 reveiw number

Janice Ayers

Usually customers can submit tickets to Customer Service on the website and will be replied within 24 hours guaranteed.Here is the guide of how to subtmit ticket.

http://www.lightinthebox.com/knowledge-base/c1192/a2974.html 【NOTE】If you don't know how wo submit a ticket and want to post a review here.

Please kindly clarify the problem with the Order Number and details.The supervisor will create a ticket for you within 24 hours as long as we can locate your order.