Featured Not resolved
1.4
Turnaround Time

Biggest peice of *** ever.I ordered a light.

First of all I had to assemble it myslef. Second, the peices were broke, third it fell apart.

And the worst part was it was for my sisters sweet 16.I'm am very mad at this peice of *** not to mention the whole instructions were in Chinese and the whole thing smelled like a toxic chemical.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of light. Light In The Box needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned light in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Light In The Box.

Had an Experience with Light In The Box?

Comments

Light In The Box - Lightinthebox Light In The Box "Good morning Sending the latest review on the company lightinthebox. I have sent them two emails, on a return dress and waiting on a black dress that had to be..." Read more Light In The Box - Wig Review from Salem, Oregon Light In The Box "Purchased a 12' kinky curly virgin human hair wig shipped 8/25/15 from seller Hongjie Chen. I paid between $110.00- $120.00. Seller sold me a wig made with dead people's hair...." Read more Light In The Box - Shipping Service Review Light In The Box "I order something wrong color and size what do i do about that and they where Addais the size 5.5 green and black you guys sent me red and on..." Read more Light In The Box - Order 1703020821797316  charged on credit card-cancelled by LITB Light In The Box "My order 1703020821797316 was charged on my credit card March 2, 2017 (confirmed by my bank) and the process started (Status = Pending, Status = Payment received). Today (March 3,..." Read more Heartland Rvs - Horrible service backing up Terrible construction Heartland Rvs "I am writing this in hopes that other buyers research before they purchase, and stay away from Heartland. I did not do this and now I am paying for it...." Read more COMCAST BILLING SCAMS/WORDPLAY/MINDF**K Comcast "I am disputing Comcast now. I transferred service and only owed $67. However, they have me owing $158 from old residence and have given me numerous lies to explain the..." Read more Trugreen - Really PISSED at Truegreen Trugreen "We have been customers of True Green got many years. In the beginning the service was ok. Our lawn did improve. The second year it appeared to get better. As..." Read more Pentair master temp 400 pool heater Pentair "I had this Pentair Master Temp 400 model brand new and paid about $3000 thru a pool repair company, it started leaking within few months, I was thinking it maybe..." Read more