1.9
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I dont do reviews but im going to make on on m.lightinthebox.com.this is the worst site ever for customer service, if iu try to contact them its like a three ring circus.

Every contact is a dead end, with links that send you into an infinite loop. Bought 4 flash lights, 1 set of rechargeable batteries leaked inside unit other will not charge after first charge.

So i can safely say that you will get 50% of what you order to work.If you already have these batteries check them it could be a problem.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss flashlight. Light In The Box needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned flashlight in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Light In The Box.

Had an Experience with Light In The Box?

Comments

Light In The Box - Paid extra for 2-3 day shipping to be told wait a week Light In The Box "My boyfriends birthday passed the first week of June and we decided to throw him a party that weekend. I bought some extensions (not the cheap ones either) to wear..." Read more Light In The Box - Dress Review from Chicago, Illinois Light In The Box "I actually had an ok experience. You HAVE to read the fine.print. You HAVE to read the ordering instructions... ALL of them. You HAVE to order WAY ahead of time..atleast a month before..." Read more Light In The Box - Order 1703020821797316  charged on credit card-cancelled by LITB Light In The Box "My order 1703020821797316 was charged on my credit card March 2, 2017 (confirmed by my bank) and the process started (Status = Pending, Status = Payment received). Today (March 3,..." Read more Light In The Box - No human being to answer my question about a product without accurate or enough information. Light In The Box "I found an inexpensive 100 Watt LED. The description was contradictory and lacked the most important information to actually run the thing. I wanted to inform them of the fact..." Read more Worst experience of my life with Fashionmia Fashionmia "I ordered a dress that was way too small and I'm having problems as they want it to go to a wallet to use for me for something else to..." Read more Pentair master temp 400 pool heater Pentair "I had this Pentair Master Temp 400 model brand new and paid about $3000 thru a pool repair company, it started leaking within few months, I was thinking it maybe..." Read more Heartland Rvs - Horrible service backing up Terrible construction Heartland Rvs "I am writing this in hopes that other buyers research before they purchase, and stay away from Heartland. I did not do this and now I am paying for it...." Read more COMCAST BILLING SCAMS/WORDPLAY/MINDF**K Comcast "I am disputing Comcast now. I transferred service and only owed $67. However, they have me owing $158 from old residence and have given me numerous lies to explain the..." Read more