2.4
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

The issue with lightinthebox box was a dress I order I call myself ordering a size larger than what I wear I recieved the dress good Quality but I couldn't zipper the dress-up.Contact them by email an explain to them I would like to even exchange, they lied and said I bought a dress that was made to order.

That was not true in states that the dress I order is a size 16 wide, a customized dress, that I couldn't return. So I have been blowing up their email for a return or an exchange. Before I knew this would be a issue with the dress I order 2 more dresses In a larger size than the 16 wide so I know it would fit. Been reading the negative complaints this website is a scam so what I did was order my dresses to PayPal mind you the dress is beautiful but is too small can you zip it up.

Hopefully I will get my money back through PayPal.We will see.will never from them they are paying to give a positive report when is a negative report they are not true to what the advertise

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Light In The Box and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Light In The Box.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Light In The Box to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Light In The Box?

Comments

Shanghai, Shanghai, China #1203465

Usually customers can submit tickets to Customer Service on the website and will be replied within 24 hours guaranteed.Here is the guide of how to subtmit ticket.

http://www.lightinthebox.com/knowledge-base/c1192/a2974.html 【NOTE】If you don't know how wo submit a ticket and want to post a review here.

Please kindly clarify the problem with the Order Number and details.The supervisor will create a ticket for you within 24 hours as long as we can locate your order.