Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

The issue with lightinthebox box was a dress I order I call myself ordering a size larger than what I wear I recieved the dress good Quality but I couldn't zipper the dress-up.Contact them by email an explain to them I would like to even exchange, they lied and said I bought a dress that was made to order.

Related: Tidebuy Green Bridesmaid Dress Review

That was not true in states that the dress I order is a size 16 wide, a customized dress, that I couldn't return. So I have been blowing up their email for a return or an exchange. Before I knew this would be a issue with the dress I order 2 more dresses In a larger size than the 16 wide so I know it would fit. Been reading the negative complaints this website is a scam so what I did was order my dresses to PayPal mind you the dress is beautiful but is too small can you zip it up.

Hopefully I will get my money back through PayPal.We will see.will never from them they are paying to give a positive report when is a negative report they are not true to what the advertise

Review about: Cocktail Party Dress A Line.

2.4
Privacy and Data Security
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Dress
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Light In The Box?

Comments

Shanghai, Shanghai, China #1203465

Usually customers can submit tickets to Customer Service on the website and will be replied within 24 hours guaranteed.Here is the guide of how to subtmit ticket.

http://www.lightinthebox.com/knowledge-base/c1192/a2974.html 【NOTE】If you don't know how wo submit a ticket and want to post a review here.

Please kindly clarify the problem with the Order Number and details.The supervisor will create a ticket for you within 24 hours as long as we can locate your order.