Light In The Box Dress Review from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
The issue with lightinthebox box was a dress I order I call myself ordering a size larger than what I wear I recieved the dress good Quality but I couldn't zipper the dress-up.Contact them by email an explain to them I would like to even exchange, they lied and said I bought a dress that was made to order.
That was not true in states that the dress I order is a size 16 wide, a customized dress, that I couldn't return. So I have been blowing up their email for a return or an exchange. Before I knew this would be a issue with the dress I order 2 more dresses In a larger size than the 16 wide so I know it would fit. Been reading the negative complaints this website is a scam so what I did was order my dresses to PayPal mind you the dress is beautiful but is too small can you zip it up.
Hopefully I will get my money back through PayPal.We will see.will never from them they are paying to give a positive report when is a negative report they are not true to what the advertise
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
You May Also Like
- "Hi I made order for handling flower in June 9 -2016 Until today I received nothing ..."
- "July 22, 2015 I ordered for 2 dresses (Order #1507221514042587 ). On the website it showed a nice BLUE dress, so I ordered a Medium size and another red..."
- "Bought a costume from Light In The Box for my Halloween party. It was delayed and after i complained about it they sent me my order. But when i got..."
- "Ingram united presbyterian church in Pittsburgh pa has robbed me of items that was donated to them for me and paster aaron even called to tell me the..."
- "I started seeing pictures of these lockets on my Facebook news feed in early 2013 and was intrigued. I thought the idea of a locket with charms was adorable..."
- "My husband went to Wawa on Limestone Rd in Wilmington to get me a Roast beef Ciabatta for dinner at work since I work 11p-7am. I get to work and..."
- "Good day, We bought a Westinghouse TV ($238) from Wal-Mart in Brossard, Quebec, Canada on the 16th of July 2016, less than a month and half later it wouldn’t work,..."
- "We paid $500 for a Larson security door including installation by a contractor! This door was presented with a video of being beaten with a bat, and a crowbar with..."
- "I purchased a North Trail 21FBS in May of 2015 from Camping World of Kissimmee, FL. Right off the batthe 120v. heater didnt work on AC, Shower head was clogged..."