Light In The Box Dress Review from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

The issue with lightinthebox box was a dress I order I call myself ordering a size larger than what I wear I recieved the dress good Quality but I couldn't zipper the dress-up.Contact them by email an explain to them I would like to even exchange, they lied and said I bought a dress that was made to order.

That was not true in states that the dress I order is a size 16 wide, a customized dress, that I couldn't return. So I have been blowing up their email for a return or an exchange. Before I knew this would be a issue with the dress I order 2 more dresses In a larger size than the 16 wide so I know it would fit. Been reading the negative complaints this website is a scam so what I did was order my dresses to PayPal mind you the dress is beautiful but is too small can you zip it up.

Hopefully I will get my money back through PayPal.We will see.will never from them they are paying to give a positive report when is a negative report they are not true to what the advertise

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Cocktail Party Dress A Line
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #906366

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Light In The Box? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Aug 25 #1203465 Shanghai, Shanghai

Usually customers can submit tickets to Customer Service on the website and will be replied within 24 hours guaranteed. Here is the guide of how to subtmit ticket. 【NOTE】If you don't know how wo submit a ticket and want to post a review here. Please kindly clarify the problem with the Order Number and details. The supervisor will create a ticket for you within 24 hours as long as we can locate your order.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Light In The Box. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Light In The Box.
Filing a new complaint about