4.6
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I actually had an ok experience.

You HAVE to read the fine.print.

You HAVE to read the ordering instructions... ALL of them.

You HAVE to order WAY ahead of time..atleast a month before your event, if it is clothing.

And you HAVE to order a size larger!

I purchased brides maidens dresses and mother of the bride dress.

I didnt like how I had to communicate through email and it took 8 - 12 hours to get a response, but customer service was very consistent.

Mother of bride dress and brides maides dresses were beautiful!

This person wrote the review because of good quality of dress from Light In The Box and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Light In The Box to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Light In The Box for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Light In The Box?

Comments