I cant believe i paid extra for faster shipping...shipping date sais March 2nd and it still sais PROCESSING!

Ive been trying these 2 past days to find a way to contact LITB and nothing! I see this and WOW! Biggest purchase mistake ever!!! I better get it by next week or i will contact my lawyer.

Its Ridiculous that we pay so much and extra just to wait so long!..i just hope i get my dress before my birthday :(

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at Light In The Box and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Light In The Box to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Light In The Box dress for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Light In The Box?

Comments

Selden, New York, United States #1122535

I am in the same situation.I paid 3 days delivery for my B'day since February 8,2016.

I am still waiting for my shoes.There is no way to cancel and get my money back.