I cant believe i paid extra for faster shipping...shipping date sais March 2nd and it still sais PROCESSING!

Ive been trying these 2 past days to find a way to contact LITB and nothing! I see this and WOW! Biggest purchase mistake ever!!! I better get it by next week or i will contact my lawyer.

Its Ridiculous that we pay so much and extra just to wait so long!..i just hope i get my dress before my birthday :(

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at Light In The Box and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Light In The Box to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Light In The Box dress for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Light In The Box?

Comments

Selden, New York, United States #1122535

I am in the same situation.I paid 3 days delivery for my B'day since February 8,2016.

I am still waiting for my shoes.There is no way to cancel and get my money back.

Light In The Box - Order 1703020821797316  charged on credit card-cancelled by LITB Light In The Box "My order 1703020821797316 was charged on my credit card March 2, 2017 (confirmed by my bank) and the process started (Status = Pending, Status = Payment received). Today (March 3,..." Read more Light In The Box - Must have changed ownership a few years ago Light In The Box "I ordered a painting from here about 5 years ago. At that time, they had live chat and they actually made a requested change to the painting shown on the..." Read more Light In The Box - Dress Review from Chicago, Illinois Light In The Box "I actually had an ok experience. You HAVE to read the fine.print. You HAVE to read the ordering instructions... ALL of them. You HAVE to order WAY ahead of time..atleast a month before..." Read more Light In The Box - Shipping Service Review Light In The Box "I order something wrong color and size what do i do about that and they where Addais the size 5.5 green and black you guys sent me red and on..." Read more Superjeweler - 3/4 Halo Ring Superjeweler "I am writing my review on the 3/4 Halo enhanced clarity ring I bought from Superjewler for $899.00 on 8/7/2017. Let me start by saying after reading the reviews I..." Read more Pentair master temp 400 pool heater Pentair "I had this Pentair Master Temp 400 model brand new and paid about $3000 thru a pool repair company, it started leaking within few months, I was thinking it maybe..." Read more Crazy Beta - Printed t-shirts Crazy Beta "Crazy beta had a really good customer service; they were really polite, quick and easy. I called them asking for mens t-shirts so they will give me the complete information..." Read more Miele - Product and service first class Miele "Have had two houses in the past twenty two years. First house dishwasher cook top and double oven. No issues. House from 12 years with counter top dishwasher and convection..." Read more