1.6

I have ordered " super sexy T panty" ( about 3 aud) since December and have yet to receive my order."Where is my item?

"is that question that i want to ask them.No way to contact any person. This is just a cheap product but the lightinbox do just as scam.

They do not care about customer.More thing, i can not figure out where is " resovle payment issue" with cheap product

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of light in the box customer care. Light In The Box needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned light in the box customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Light In The Box.

Had an Experience with Light In The Box?

Comments

Light In The Box - Wig Review from Salem, Oregon Light In The Box "Purchased a 12' kinky curly virgin human hair wig shipped 8/25/15 from seller Hongjie Chen. I paid between $110.00- $120.00. Seller sold me a wig made with dead people's hair...." Read more Light In The Box - Dress Review from Chicago, Illinois Light In The Box "I actually had an ok experience. You HAVE to read the fine.print. You HAVE to read the ordering instructions... ALL of them. You HAVE to order WAY ahead of time..atleast a month before..." Read more Light In The Box - BAD - MADE IN CHINA Light In The Box "Very poor quality.Made in China, will not accept returns.The soles of the shoes are made of satin...really..." Read more Light In The Box - No human being to answer my question about a product without accurate or enough information. Light In The Box "I found an inexpensive 100 Watt LED. The description was contradictory and lacked the most important information to actually run the thing. I wanted to inform them of the fact..." Read more Somertime Pool Repair Somertime Pool Repair "I brought a brand new pool heater from them and had them installed September 2015, the pool heater leaking a lot of water after I came back from vacation this..." Read more Harlem Furniture - Table Broke BEFORE A move - NOT COVERED!!!! Harlem Furniture "I bought a living room set in March 2017 - paid CASH. My table broke BEFORE a move, but because I had to be out of the house, and I'm..." Read more Superjeweler - 3/4 Halo Ring Superjeweler "I am writing my review on the 3/4 Halo enhanced clarity ring I bought from Superjewler for $899.00 on 8/7/2017. Let me start by saying after reading the reviews I..." Read more Yelp - Yep Removed my Review twice about bad school Yelp "I left a review about Primerose Friendswood Texas on Yelp. It was about a child that needed reconstructive surgery on her finger and had to be put to sleep for..." Read more