Product: Light In The Box Coat Clear all filters (3 of 3 reviews match)
Filter by rating
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

Light In The Box - Worst shopping website ever, poor customer service, violates customer rights

Almost a month ago I've ordered a Men's blazer size M, instead they've sent me Women's blazer size M ( not to mention the quality of the product, not even worth 5 £).When I emailed them, claiming my whole amount of refund they've started messing me around,telling me I had to pay she shipping to China. I think this is ridiculous since it's their mistake.They just keep sending me these same emails as noone is even reading mine.I advise people NOT TO BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS WEBSITE. It's a complete disaster !!!!
Light In The Box Coat
Cons
  • Return information
Bad quality
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Light In The Box - Hopeless

Cant get anywhere with this company, retuned a coat in January still waiting for refund the coat was sold as xxl it was not even a size 10 ,i spent £16 ON THE DELIVERY AND RETURN NEARLY £50 AND NOTHING TO SHOW DISGUSTING PLEASE HELP .NOREEN HUSBAND
Review
#1519168 Review #1519168 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy

Light In The Box in Rome, Lazio - Deceptive picture of winter coat

1.6
I bought a winter coat, the picture showed it to be knee length, warm, and stylish It was none of those things. I ended up with a huge jacket Plus, It came late and when I opened the box, I was very disappointed. I requested a refund and I got nothing! I also ordered a dress that was way too small for me even though I went by their size chart. Asked for refund, never got back a response!
Not as described/ advertised