DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH LIGHT IN THE BOX.YOU CANNOT CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE without an order number.

When I went to track my last purchase, my account was GONE. So I tried to re-activate it and I got the message that there was no account associated with my one and only email address. When I searched everywhere on the site for customer service, you can only contact them through an invoice. No account, no invoice.

Through my paypal acct, a payment was made to Light in the Box on 1/14/16.

I have not received that shipment and I am not able to see any of my past orders.I cannot contact them.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). debra.eppley is overall dissatisfied with Light In The Box and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Light In The Box.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Light In The Box to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Light In The Box?

Comments

I still haven't received my items and they said it was shipped... What do I suppose to do????