DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH LIGHT IN THE BOX.YOU CANNOT CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE without an order number.
When I went to track my last purchase, my account was GONE. So I tried to re-activate it and I got the message that there was no account associated with my one and only email address. When I searched everywhere on the site for customer service, you can only contact them through an invoice. No account, no invoice.
Through my paypal acct, a payment was made to Light in the Box on 1/14/16.
I have not received that shipment and I am not able to see any of my past orders.I cannot contact them.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Product or service
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
You May Also Like
- "Purchased a 12' kinky curly virgin human hair wig shipped 8/25/15 from seller Hongjie Chen. I paid between $110.00- $120.00. Seller sold me a wig made with dead people's hair...."
- "Good morning Sending the latest review on the company lightinthebox. I have sent them two emails, on a return dress and waiting on a black dress that had to be..."
- "I dont do reviews but im going to make on on m.lightinthebox.com. this is the worst site ever for customer service, if iu try to contact them its like a..."
- "My husband and I went to Hardees to grab something to eat thinking it would be a fast, easy and hot dinner. Well everytime I come to this location it..."
- "Bought treadmill in NOV 2016. Was supposed to be able to Bluetooth you tablet and heart rate monitor. Just bought a new tablet and tried to sync following the instructions...."
- "I purchased a waist training belt. I wore it one time and in less than two hours, it tore in two places. I tried returning it and have just been..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."