DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH LIGHT IN THE BOX.YOU CANNOT CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE without an order number.
When I went to track my last purchase, my account was GONE. So I tried to re-activate it and I got the message that there was no account associated with my one and only email address. When I searched everywhere on the site for customer service, you can only contact them through an invoice. No account, no invoice.
Through my paypal acct, a payment was made to Light in the Box on 1/14/16.
I have not received that shipment and I am not able to see any of my past orders.I cannot contact them.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Product or service
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
You May Also Like
- "Good morning Sending the latest review on the company lightinthebox. I have sent them two emails, on a return dress and waiting on a black dress that had to be..."
- "Just got my order from you guys and the pen is missing....Order# 11694149..."
- "I ordered two 320 led wash lights from Light in the Box Ebay site. When I received the two units one of them was damaged and would not come on..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "Be very, very, very cautious of dealing with this company. I will not ever do business with them again. I have been trying to get them to replace a coil..."
- "I signed with Verizon because of their reputation and their service. Then I was abruptly shoved over to Frontier, who doesn't give me the 75/75 internet service and I have..."
- "I called for a carry out pizza managers special witch says unlimited toppings well the man over the phone told me it's only 3 toppings for that pie so I..."