Fort Myers, Florida

When i try to log in to their site with my email address it says there is no account with that email on file.I never received and email with my tracking number and the items i ordered have not arrived.

Related: Review about Light In The Box Online Order from Cedar Rapids, Iowa

I took a screen shot of the order number the day i placed the order but when i try to view the webpage that was in the screenshot i get this message. The only thing that HAS BEEN CONFIRMED IS THE WITHDRAWAL OF FUNDS FROM MY *** CHECKING ACCOUNT. NO WAY TO CONTACT, NO CUSTOMER SERVICE, NO PACKAGE DELIVERY, AND JUST A RUN AROUND IN CIRCLES. WTF?!?!

Can't i order anything on *** line anymore??!!!!!This is getting absurd!

Turnaround Time
Privacy and Data Security
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Light In The Box Account
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Light In The Box?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Light In The Box - Item Never Arrived Light In The Box "Luckily, I only made a small purchase from this company: two LED bulbs to replace Halogens. The price was great, under $8 with free shipping. Unfortunately, after ordering, there was..." Read more Light In The Box - No human being to answer my question about a product without accurate or enough information. Light In The Box "I found an inexpensive 100 Watt LED. The description was contradictory and lacked the most important information to actually run the thing. I wanted to inform them of the fact..." Read more Light In The Box - Money in the water Light In The Box "I bought two dresses - none of them looked like the picutre. The black dress cost me over 65 dollar plus $30 shipping. What I got was pathetic. The dress..." Read more Light In The Box - My order is.not complete Light In The Box "I please my order on 11-13-16 I got" my order 12/23/16 that's ok, but my order is incomplete, and the invoice does not show that is on back order or..." Read more Dhgate - Wrong color Dhgate " After ordering a jersey and receiving it, I discovered the color to be wrong and not as it was pictured, after contacting the seller and not reaching a conclusion,..." Read more Protuninglab - Faulty product, but customer liable for restocking/return fees Protuninglab "HID-02-AZ-B306-PBC-RFV-4D-A HID Xenon + 05-08 BMW E90 3 Series CCFL Angel Eye Projector Headlights - Black I purchased the above item and paid the additional money for the warning cancelers. Once..." Read more Carid - I got toally screwed! Carid "A year ago I was diagnosed with cancer. I wanted to fill my my bucket list. I saw the best rims on CARiD and called to make sure that they..." Read more Interstate National Dealer Services. Inc. does not honor their extended vehicle warranty contracts Interstate National Dealer Services "In Feb of this year I purchased a used 2008 BMW 550i. The dealership offered an extended warranty through Interstate National Dealer Services (INDS, Inc.), I opted for the Copper..." Read more