Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

When i try to log in to their site with my email address it says there is no account with that email on file.I never received and email with my tracking number and the items i ordered have not arrived.

I took a screen shot of the order number the day i placed the order but when i try to view the webpage that was in the screenshot i get this message. The only thing that HAS BEEN CONFIRMED IS THE WITHDRAWAL OF FUNDS FROM MY *** CHECKING ACCOUNT. NO WAY TO CONTACT, NO CUSTOMER SERVICE, NO PACKAGE DELIVERY, AND JUST A RUN AROUND IN CIRCLES. WTF?!?!

Can't i order anything on *** line anymore??!!!!!This is getting absurd!

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Light In The Box and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Light In The Box.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Light In The Box to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Light In The Box?

Comments