Purchased 4 items on 4/4/15, As you can see from the foto, clearly reads "Ships in 24 Hours" ..got a message..claiming I did not understand the process, it's 1-4 business days, ok the 9th ..

then it ships.. then I got another msg, items not be shipped until 16th.. 24 hours between messages .. Once Chinese people have your money don't expect get it back.

These are the people who are trying to decimate Rhino's and Elephants so that the price for blackmarket horns skyrocket..These are the people who threw baby girls in the trash because girls are not good earners

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of sleeveless shirt from Light In The Box and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Light In The Box to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was no way to contact a human, delivery and poor service. If you have a chance, please immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Light In The Box for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Light In The Box?

Comments