Purchased 4 items on 4/4/15, As you can see from the foto, clearly reads "Ships in 24 Hours" ..got a message..claiming I did not understand the process, it's 1-4 business days, ok the 9th ..

then it ships.. then I got another msg, items not be shipped until 16th.. 24 hours between messages .. Once Chinese people have your money don't expect get it back.

These are the people who are trying to decimate Rhino's and Elephants so that the price for blackmarket horns skyrocket..These are the people who threw baby girls in the trash because girls are not good earners

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of sleeveless shirt from Light In The Box and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Light In The Box to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was no way to contact a human, delivery and poor service. If you have a chance, please immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Light In The Box for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Light In The Box?

Comments

Light In The Box - Review in Auctions and Internet Stores category from Northolt, England Light In The Box "Hi I made order for handling flower in June 9 -2016 Until today I received nothing ..." Read more Light In The Box - Cell Phone Case Review Light In The Box "I ordered a phone case which took nearly 4 weeks to finally arrive. Once it did the case was very scratched and damaged and was obviously second hand. Material was..." Read more Light In The Box - Order 1703020821797316  charged on credit card-cancelled by LITB Light In The Box "My order 1703020821797316 was charged on my credit card March 2, 2017 (confirmed by my bank) and the process started (Status = Pending, Status = Payment received). Today (March 3,..." Read more Light In The Box - Dress Review from Chicago, Illinois Light In The Box "I actually had an ok experience. You HAVE to read the fine.print. You HAVE to read the ordering instructions... ALL of them. You HAVE to order WAY ahead of time..atleast a month before..." Read more FREIGHT SHIPMENT - FEDEX SUB-CONTRACTS Fedex "Package was sent from shipper using FEDEX... Package was shipped on 8 Sep - Package was deemed undeliverable because of damage in shipment on 26 Sep - Package was shipped..." Read more Anderson Duff Attorney Lawyer Revision Legal Revision Legal "Anderson Duff stole trust fund money from my grandfather. He is a lying, dishonest charlatan. My grandfather is now dying because he isn't able to pay for surgery. A truly..." Read more Outdoors RV Timber Ridge 250RDS  not the quality you expect. Outdoors Rv "I to have had many issues with my trailer. We purchased a 2015 Timber Ridge the summer of 2016. I also feel ORV misrepresents their product. Initial quality and construction..." Read more Mingle2 - I can't send messages to my friend and my friends cant send message too. i don't know why Mingle2 "i dont know whats going on with my account. anytime i'm trying to send my friends message it always show me. We need additional information from you to prove you..." Read more