2.9
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I placed an order to be shipped in 4-5 days. Yes, it shipped in the promised time and then took a month to arrive; by which time the event was over.

The size of the chocolate molds were so tiny that I could have used them to make a necklace with the beads being the size of pearls. I called to check on delivery status and customer service was okay.

So very sorry this didn't work out, only 1 of the molds was large enough to use, but as I said. the molds arrived to late to be used.

Product or Service Mentioned: Light In The Box Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I liked: Selection.

I didn't like: Being charged for an undelivered order, Product or the service i received.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 17, 2016.

Comments

Southampton, Southampton, United Kingdom #1244928

Wish I had done my homework on this website as I have now been waiting over 30 days for an item which I know I won't receive. Thank God it wasn't expensive! How do they keep trading?

to Anonymous Statesville, North Carolina, United States #1262692

Ordering online is a real "eye opener" now. I was extremely careful this Christmas and only have one order that still hasn't arrived....from Rosewholesale. items held up in customs.

Be very very very careful where your products are going to be SHIPPED FROM.

Murfreesboro, Tennessee, United States #1243115

Sure wish I had read these reviews BEFORE I ordered something from this website last night.