2.9
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I placed an order to be shipped in 4-5 days. Yes, it shipped in the promised time and then took a month to arrive; by which time the event was over.

The size of the chocolate molds were so tiny that I could have used them to make a necklace with the beads being the size of pearls. I called to check on delivery status and customer service was okay.

So very sorry this didn't work out, only 1 of the molds was large enough to use, but as I said. the molds arrived to late to be used.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. vanessahh is quite happy with selection and stated that there is a room for improvement of being charged for an undelivered order and product or the service i received. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of light in the box shipping service. Light In The Box needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned light in the box shipping service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Light In The Box. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Zulily.

Comments

Southampton, Southampton, United Kingdom #1244928

Wish I had done my homework on this website as I have now been waiting over 30 days for an item which I know I won't receive. Thank God it wasn't expensive! How do they keep trading?

to Anonymous Statesville, North Carolina, United States #1262692

Ordering online is a real "eye opener" now. I was extremely careful this Christmas and only have one order that still hasn't arrived....from Rosewholesale. items held up in customs.

Be very very very careful where your products are going to be SHIPPED FROM.

Murfreesboro, Tennessee, United States #1243115

Sure wish I had read these reviews BEFORE I ordered something from this website last night.