Trenton, New Jersey
1.7

I have bought items from 80% of online selling sites but this company is incredibly incompetent and unprofessional. I don't even know how they are still allowed to continue to operate with this degree of ripping people off.

You won't contact you & you can't contact them. Not even businesses in banana republics are this inefficient. All I've been request from them is a chance to view or review my purchases I made from them since September 19, 2018. When I get lucky in breaking into their system, they say I have no orders from them.

I used my PayPal credit of $132.33 to pay them. How can they then deny a confirmed payment from PayPal & try to deny it? There are online merchants & there are online merchants but people that run Light In The Box are the worst I have had the misfortune of running into.

I only plead that they send my items before a mutiny of their dissatisfied customers unleash their anger & get to NYSE which they claim to belong to. I'm traveling to overseas at the end of October & if I don't get my due & fair equity, & they devoid of due diligence will regret treating everybody with some degree of respect & dignity.

Product or Service Mentioned: Light In The Box Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

WeakCichlid

Light In the Box is not a functionally operating business. If was just created to defraud people of their money.

I dare you to prove me wrong.

I have never seen, heard of, or dealt with any company with 90% negative reviews. Never!!!