I wish I had seen the reviews on this website before I placed my order.

I ordered three items for an event almost a full month away. The item detail pages stated on each item ordered a processing time of 1-4 business days. After placing the order however, the processing time is showing as a full 14 days, or 10 business days before the items were to ship. Further, I used the super saver shipping thinking that would be plenty of time had the processing been as stated. Super saver shipping takes 10-20 business days according to the website, so with the two weeks processing, there was no way the order would arrive on time.

As soon as I realized how long it would take, I searched the website for customer service contact information. No phone number, no email address, and no link to file a customer service ticket as stated in the "how to contact customer service" information page, which is the page all links for contacting the business lead to. So, the only way to contact this company apparently is to have a failed payment on file, then a link to a phone number to resolve a payment issue will come up (or at least that's what the information page says).

In other words, the only way they'll let you contact them is if they can't get your money.

I wasted $45.97 on items I can't use now. Buyer beware.

Review about: Shaperdiva Retro Steampunk Corset.

I liked: Prices, Selection.

I didn't like: False information on processing time and delivery, No customer service - no contact info.

3.2
Turnaround Time
Privacy and Data Security
Additional Fees
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Order processing issue / $46
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Light In The Box?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion