Light In The Box - If you need your items by a specific date, don't order
I wish I had seen the reviews on this website before I placed my order.
I ordered three items for an event almost a full month away. The item detail pages stated on each item ordered a processing time of 1-4 business days. After placing the order however, the processing time is showing as a full 14 days, or 10 business days before the items were to ship. Further, I used the super saver shipping thinking that would be plenty of time had the processing been as stated. Super saver shipping takes 10-20 business days according to the website, so with the two weeks processing, there was no way the order would arrive on time.
As soon as I realized how long it would take, I searched the website for customer service contact information. No phone number, no email address, and no link to file a customer service ticket as stated in the "how to contact customer service" information page, which is the page all links for contacting the business lead to. So, the only way to contact this company apparently is to have a failed payment on file, then a link to a phone number to resolve a payment issue will come up (or at least that's what the information page says).
In other words, the only way they'll let you contact them is if they can't get your money.
I wasted $45.97 on items I can't use now. Buyer beware.
More Review Details
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- False information on processing time and delivery
- No customer service - no contact info
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Shaperdiva Retro Steampunk Corset
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "Just got my order from you guys and the pen is missing....Order# 11694149..."
- "I bought a watch with HD Spycamera from lightinthebox.com with 8Gig storage/2 hour recording, â‚¬43 and â‚¬25 import tax. I tried it out and seemed ok, then tried to use..."
- "July 22, 2015 I ordered for 2 dresses (Order #1507221514042587 ). On the website it showed a nice BLUE dress, so I ordered a Medium size and another red..."
- "Fkn rip off!! Clerk rang up Monster M3 energy drinks that were on the shelf for $2.29, she rang them up as $3.99 and said that was the price! ..."
- "I was just told there are no design flaws with Miele kitchen appliances by customer service however..... you should not drop items in refridegerator or it will cost 2000k to..."
- "ATTN: Walmart on June 7, 2013 I purchased a Ready Pac Bistro Chicken Caesar Salad from Wal-Mart in Clarksville, IN (zip code- 47129) and on June 8, 2013 I decided..."
- "I went to nearby 7-11 at my area blk 641 I grab my stuff and waited for the casher to scan instead of coming to me straight he finish his..."
- "Hi i placed a order at 6:00pm today on December 2nd and the rep told me it will be about 20-30 minute wait for my order,i went to Dominos pizza..."
- "This driver was sitting in traffic blocking the road for 20 minutes talking on his cell phone. I stopped because i use this company and thought the truck was disabled..."