Light In The Box - If you need your items by a specific date, don't order
I wish I had seen the reviews on this website before I placed my order.
I ordered three items for an event almost a full month away. The item detail pages stated on each item ordered a processing time of 1-4 business days. After placing the order however, the processing time is showing as a full 14 days, or 10 business days before the items were to ship. Further, I used the super saver shipping thinking that would be plenty of time had the processing been as stated. Super saver shipping takes 10-20 business days according to the website, so with the two weeks processing, there was no way the order would arrive on time.
As soon as I realized how long it would take, I searched the website for customer service contact information. No phone number, no email address, and no link to file a customer service ticket as stated in the "how to contact customer service" information page, which is the page all links for contacting the business lead to. So, the only way to contact this company apparently is to have a failed payment on file, then a link to a phone number to resolve a payment issue will come up (or at least that's what the information page says).
In other words, the only way they'll let you contact them is if they can't get your money.
I wasted $45.97 on items I can't use now. Buyer beware.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Privacy and Data Security|
What I liked
What I disliked
- False information on processing time and delivery
- No customer service - no contact info
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Shaperdiva Retro Steampunk Corset
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a painting from here about 5 years ago. At that time, they had live chat and they actually made a requested change to the painting shown on the..."
- "I made an order of 270$ After one day, they delete my order without any appreciable reason, and without a way of replying them. And they wrote me "you will get..."
- "December 22 I placed an order for a cable to use with my Blue-ray player. I was told 5-6 business days for delivery. I understood during the holidays my package..."
- "DiskDigger is often a data recovery software solution for all users that recouping your deleted or prepared files through the storage media associated with your operating system, which include various..."
- "Where do I begin.... We have had nothing but issues with Ryan Homes. To start, quality of work is bottom of the barrel. After moving in, it became immediately apparent..."
- "Iready is a website that is "educational" for children. Not true! This website is just an excuse to make money as the website is very glitchy and VERY poorly made!..."
- "Fkn rip off!! Clerk rang up Monster M3 energy drinks that were on the shelf for $2.29, she rang them up as $3.99 and said that was the price! ..."
- "I was just told there are no design flaws with Miele kitchen appliances by customer service however..... you should not drop items in refridegerator or it will cost 2000k to..."
- "ATTN: Walmart on June 7, 2013 I purchased a Ready Pac Bistro Chicken Caesar Salad from Wal-Mart in Clarksville, IN (zip code- 47129) and on June 8, 2013 I decided..."