3.2
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I wish I had seen the reviews on this website before I placed my order.

I ordered three items for an event almost a full month away. The item detail pages stated on each item ordered a processing time of 1-4 business days. After placing the order however, the processing time is showing as a full 14 days, or 10 business days before the items were to ship. Further, I used the super saver shipping thinking that would be plenty of time had the processing been as stated. Super saver shipping takes 10-20 business days according to the website, so with the two weeks processing, there was no way the order would arrive on time.

As soon as I realized how long it would take, I searched the website for customer service contact information. No phone number, no email address, and no link to file a customer service ticket as stated in the "how to contact customer service" information page, which is the page all links for contacting the business lead to. So, the only way to contact this company apparently is to have a failed payment on file, then a link to a phone number to resolve a payment issue will come up (or at least that's what the information page says).

In other words, the only way they'll let you contact them is if they can't get your money.

I wasted $45.97 on items I can't use now. Buyer beware.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $46. The author is overall dissatisfied with Light In The Box and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about shaperdiva retro steampunk corset from Light In The Box was false information on processing time and delivery and no customer service - no contact info , but reviewer liked prices. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Light In The Box.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Light In The Box to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Light In The Box?

Comments