Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I placed my order 12 days ago.I live in the US.

I still haven't received my order and when I went to their website- NO PHONE NUMBER! You have to "submit a ticket". They received payment but it is still being processed. There is no tracking number on my item, so I know it hasn't even been shipped.

I just want my money back. What a joke. I tried googling a customer service number which led me to this website- pissed consumer. Go figure.

If I had known there was no phone number or that they were located all the way in China, I would have just paid more money. This is a waste of my time and effort.

It should be considered fraud to not have a phone number on your website when you're selling merchandise.BS!

Review about: Light In The Box Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Time it took to arrive.

Comments

Seems like I’ve been duped as well I ordered and paid for two items on the 3rd of Feb and nothing. No customer service number so looks like I’ve lost out on £25 00! Bitterly disappointed!

I ordered a hair piece in December 5th of 2018 and its now Feb 7th of 2018...consumer beware...make sure you get shipping insurance on their products or you won't receive it.I've submitted numerous "tickets" to Light in The Box and never received a phone call back...however ...

They emailed me and basically told me its my fault for for not insuring my Standard Shipping!!!

So there you have it...2 monthes later...Still no package.

to Who Cares #1429650

I meant ordered Dec 5th of 2017:)

I should have came here first.NO WAY TO GET IN TOUCH WITH ANYONE!!!

Prices seemed great, now that my package is in limbo with no way to track package for birthday gift. I know I will not get it on time. They say expedited shipping 5- 8 days, now they want me to wait up to 28 days.

This is sad and bogus...I advise anyone and everyone to look past the NICE PRICES and view the reality of bad business practices and the spread of frustration...now spread the word people...not getting what you expect, seems to be the way to do business in this day and age.Sorry I ever tried something new to save a couple of bucks.