Rennes, Brittany
16.1K views

i am a new customer that shopped on line not knowing how long it takes for processing and shippment.found out after payment how long it takes for delivery, pls can you tell me who to get in touch with as the ordered iteams are needed for the 15th of may 2012,, tried the contact us and it is not helpful.

i will appreciate if a phone number is sent to me , to enable speak with someone as soon as possible.

this is very urgent and my wedding is on the 15th.

will appreciate your assistance.will be waiting for your imediate response

Had an Experience with Light In The Box?

Comments

I’m seeking legal advice

If I don’t get my shirt

I’m afraid there Name will

Be over the internet rest a sure of that

I have orderd a laptop and payed 188 dollers and 33cts in november about 17th lhave not receved a order no or the laptop l sent my money by paypal all l want is my money back l have not receved enthing

Hi I have ordered a pair of shoes on the 25th Oct as of yet I have not received the goods or any information regarding the delivery

to Marilyn woolldn #1401314

Good morning

I ordered some goods from light in the box I haven't received it

Still not got my order.

Order number 1710100225506433.

Ordered a garter more than 3 weeks ago for a bride.Wedding in 2 days.

Not arrived. Can't get hold of anyone. No reply to e mails.

Give up.Won't be ordering again from them

I want to know we're my order.? How long will it be before I get my order .?

I want to return goods

I too have no way off getting to them. I had some communication with them and still waiting for my refund. They closed my file case and I still haven't received my refund.

Highland, Scotland, United Kingdom #1341936

Hi there I've received my item after it taking 3 weeks.One of the lights is flickering and is faulty....

how do I go about getting another one sent out?No number to contact customer service is an absolute disgrace.