100% full Not resolved
1.5

July 22, 2015 I ordered for 2 dresses (Order #1507221514042587 ). On the website it showed a nice BLUE dress, so I ordered a Medium size and another red dress. Cost me $139 for both dress. After 2 weeks I got 2 red dresses. I emailed them back and told them 1: I ordered for a BLUE dress and 2: both dress run big. So they agreed for me to return it but they will only give me $100 rewards back which I can only use to purchase from their website and that I have to pay for the return shipping.

On Dec 30th, I thought I better use my $100 reward cash before it expire. So I ordered 2 dresses (multicolored dress & a red one). It cost me $150 for both dress, plus $26 shipping. With my $100 rewards, I had to pay $71 extra. Jan 18, I still have not received the dress so I emailed their customer service. Low and behold I found out that one of the dress is out of stock. Had I not made an inquiry, they will NEVER get in touch with me about the out of stock dress. And get this, THEY DID NOT TELL ME which dress was out of stock. So upon looking at the link of the dresses, I thought that the red dress I ordered was the one out of stock. So I exchange that red dress to a dress similar to it but with some feature to it that is different. After a week, I got both red dress and they are IDENTICAL. They have different SKU code & description BUT they are identical. So I emailed their customer service again and asked what happened to the multi-colored dress that I originally ordered. They just said that the multi-colored dress is the one that is out of stock and not the red dress. So I told them that I will keep one of those red dress and exchange the other one. I was told that THEY WILL NOT ACCEPT MY RETURN REQUEST because it was custom made. I asked them how can you have 2 different SKU code and different description for those dress yet they are IDENTICAL???? They put RESOLVED on my complaint status when they have not heard from me yet.

1st picture - is the dress I received from them. They are identical yet 2 different SKU code & description

2nd picture - the original dress I ordered on dec 30th.

3rd picture - the dress they shipped to me. Again, 2 different SKU code, 2 different description but in actuality they said on their email that they are IDENTICAL.

They have taken down the email where they said the dress was out of STOCK yet they did not specifically said which one. I had to figure it out myself (which i thought was the red dress), only to find out later on that it was the multi-colored dress was the one out of stock.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to "exchange of dress with refund for shipping cost" as the author lost $100. Nining is overall dissatisfied with Light In The Box and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about light in the box shipping service at Light In The Box was false information on processing time and delivery, service and quality of products and being ripped off Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Light In The Box.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Light In The Box to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Light In The Box?

Comments