Placed order 8/8/15, still no delivery as of 9/5/15.Paid with Paypal, that is the only confirmation email I have is from Paypal.

Light in the Box sent no confirmation of purchase, and there is no way to contact them without an "Order Number" which I was not provided. There is no phone number for them, and if you don't have an Order Number you can't even email them with the issue.

Terrible way to run a business, I made this purchase as a wedding shower gift, obviously did not get to give it to the bride.Will never do business with this site again, I was charged for a product that I will probably never receive by the looks of it.

This person wrote the review because of "never received product, they kept my money" at Light In The Box and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $9 and wants Light In The Box to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was paid for product never received. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Zulily. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Light In The Box brooch for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Light In The Box?

Comments