Georgetown, Kentucky

Placed order 8/8/15, still no delivery as of 9/5/15.Paid with Paypal, that is the only confirmation email I have is from Paypal.

Light in the Box sent no confirmation of purchase, and there is no way to contact them without an "Order Number" which I was not provided. There is no phone number for them, and if you don't have an Order Number you can't even email them with the issue.

Terrible way to run a business, I made this purchase as a wedding shower gift, obviously did not get to give it to the bride.Will never do business with this site again, I was charged for a product that I will probably never receive by the looks of it.

Review about: Brooch.

I didn't like: Paid for product never received.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Never received product, they kept my money / $9
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Light In The Box?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Light In The Box - Shipping Service Review Light In The Box "I order something wrong color and size what do i do about that and they where Addais the size 5.5 green and black you guys sent me red and on..." Read more Light In The Box Wig Review from Salem, Oregon Light In The Box "Purchased a 12' kinky curly virgin human hair wig shipped 8/25/15 from seller Hongjie Chen. I paid between $110.00- $120.00. Seller sold me a wig made with dead people's hair...." Read more Light In The Box - Order 1703020821797316  charged on credit card-cancelled by LITB Light In The Box "My order 1703020821797316 was charged on my credit card March 2, 2017 (confirmed by my bank) and the process started (Status = Pending, Status = Payment received). Today (March 3,..." Read more Light In The Box - Money in the water Light In The Box "I bought two dresses - none of them looked like the picutre. The black dress cost me over 65 dollar plus $30 shipping. What I got was pathetic. The dress..." Read more Heartland Rvs - 2011 Heartland Elkridge rv Heartland Rvs "Bought used after 5 times, like new...other than, hot water tank had a hole in it from manufacturer skid, exterior door had cracks vertically (we bought new altho they said..." Read more Indoobestsellers steals your money! Indoo "I ordered a book april13,it was SUPPOSEDLY shipped on the 14th! I was told 7-14 days and it NEVER showed! I complained and they reshipped it SUPPOSEDLY and said 7-14..." Read more Dhgate - Wrong color Dhgate " After ordering a jersey and receiving it, I discovered the color to be wrong and not as it was pictured, after contacting the seller and not reaching a conclusion,..." Read more Blooms Today - DO NOT USE Blooms Today "I ordered flowers for a work colleague's funeral through a website that was on the person's obituary page. I received an e-mail notification that my delivery was on it's way...." Read more