DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE!!They are in CHina and say 5-8 days delivery.

After several emails to them with screen shot of the 17Track site where it has been showig "Preparing for shipping" for over 10 days, they jow say it will be 28 days from the day shipped! DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE!! DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE!! DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE!!

DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE!! DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE!! DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE!! DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE!!

DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE!!

DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE!!DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE!!

Review about: Seat Bag For Bike.

Review #1061959 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Delivery Service
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / $20
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Light In The Box?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Light In The Box - No human being to answer my question about a product without accurate or enough information. Light In The Box "I found an inexpensive 100 Watt LED. The description was contradictory and lacked the most important information to actually run the thing. I wanted to inform them of the fact..." Read more Light In The Box - Lightinthebox Light In The Box "Good morning Sending the latest review on the company lightinthebox. I have sent them two emails, on a return dress and waiting on a black dress that had to be..." Read more Light In The Box - Review in Auctions and Internet Stores category  from Hyde, Tameside Light In The Box "We ordered a number of dresses through this company and paid what were referred to as "shipping costs". Once the goods arrived and we sent one poorly made dress back,..." Read more Light In The Box Wig Review from Salem, Oregon Light In The Box "Purchased a 12' kinky curly virgin human hair wig shipped 8/25/15 from seller Hongjie Chen. I paid between $110.00- $120.00. Seller sold me a wig made with dead people's hair...." Read more Kroger Rewards pamplet inside store to get a VisA card SCAM Kroger "IT IS JUST A WAY TO GET YOU GET A VISA CARD.TRIED ONE LAST MONTH DIDNT WORK.gOT ANOTHER ONE DIDNT TAKE .25 OFF.tALK TO kROGER THEY SAID THEY HAVE NO..." Read more American Leak Detection - Shoddy Workmanship American Leak Detection "We had the main water line from the curb to the house replaced by American Leak Detection in 2015. We are in Wake Forest, NC. Two years later, we woke..." Read more Ramada Worldwide - 6 hours of sleep in 2 days Ramada Worldwide "We stayed 2 nights. The first night we were located right around the corner from the pool. 10pm is the pool's closing time but there was still a group of..." Read more Exceptional Customer Service from ROSEGAL Staff Rosegal "I had great Customer Service from the ROSEGAL staff and I want to share this. I had a parcel that was slow to arrive, so I emailed my concerns to..." Read more