1.8

Update by user Oct 23

Light in the box has ask me to pay shipping which is $25 to received a $15 credit. They also failed to give me a address to return it to.

I also notice a error in the previous statement as I stated the tag showed the right size. This was incorrect as the tag had the wrong size.

I have no intention of mail the shirt back as it seem wrong to have to spend more money to get a refund and nothing to show for the expense. The company has failed to contact me further even thought I had offer to send photos of the shirt sent.

Original review posted by user Sep 18

I had placed 2 orders with this company. The first order came and found one of the shirts was too small.

At first the company had me believing I made the mistake by ordering the wrong size. The second order was delivered 1 month after it was suppose to be delivered due to wrong shipping information that was provided to me. When I received the second order I noticed I had a shirt that was the same size and dimensions as the shirt that was too small. I compared the shirts and found the one shirt was smaller than the other but according to the website should be the same exact size according to the sizing chart for each shirt.

The company refused to correct this say it was my fault. I had a dry cleaner that does alteration measure the shirt and it was found to be 1 size smaller than the size I order.

the other problem was the tag had the right size but was attached to the wrong shirt, along with refusing a refund they had the nerve to ask me to purchase the shirt again. This company doesn't care about the American consumers.

Product or Service Mentioned: Light In The Box Shipping Service.

Light In The Box Pros: Pricing.

Light In The Box Cons: Product was sizes wrong quality was poor, Service.

• lied