1.8K views 4 comments
Featured on Facebook Not resolved

Bought a costume from Light In The Box for my Halloween party.It was delayed and after i complained about it they sent me my order.

But when i got it, it looked nothing like on the picture! It was very badly made, it had holes in fabric and was just ugly! Now they want me to return it to china and pay for that too! It's not like their ugly product is my fault.

And what i have heard, the package never get there anyways! I never, ever, ever want to buy anything from this site!

I filed a complain on PayPal too and i am going to do that on their Facebook page.Going to post pictures of the costume i was supposed to get and what i got

Review about: Dress.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $40
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Light In The Box?

Comments

I had a problem with LightInTheBox, as well.They charged my CCard and never sent purchased items.

LightInTheBox was totally inaccessible to emails and phone calls. Fortunately, I ordered using PayPal.

I called PayPal and after they were unable to contact LightInTheBox, PayPal reimbursed my CCard.Unfortunately, I'm constantly being barraged by LightInTheBox emails, even after unsubscribing.

NaughtyNancy

I use mini in the box/light in the box quite often.I've never had a problem with them before.

The customer service is great and I've always gotten my shipments.Sorry you had a bad experience.

More like "loose in the box"

Dear customer,

Thank you for sharing your shopping experience with us! We want to give you our most sincere apologies for not meeting your expectations while shopping at LightInTheBox.com. Please contact us with your order number at feedback[at]lightinthebox[dot]com, so we can solve this problem for you as soon as possible.

Customer satisfaction is our NO.1 priority; we hope you could give us another chance to meet your shopping expectations!

Kind regards,