It is fake, absolute scam, I paid for £20 trainers, I knew they weren't adidas but it said on their website that it was normal trainers.Instead I got some trainers that aren't even worth up to ten pounds, also there is no way to contact them, I should have checked before, now I know better.
after trying to log into my customer account, I failed countless times and realised that I'd been duped. Word of advice never get anything from a China based company.
I couldn't even read the label on the shoes to get a company name or phone number to contact them.I'd just wasted my money unnecessarily.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Product or Service Quality|
You May Also Like
- "Just got my order from you guys and the pen is missing....Order# 11694149..."
- "Iam pissed the *** off I want my *** I paid for it and u say its be delivered well it hasn't give me my money back or talk to..."
- "My first experience with this company they sent me the wrong shoes. They asked me to send them back and they would replace them. The return shipment would cost..."
- "HEY EVERYONE PLEASE DO THIS SO WE CAN GET THE WORD OUT THERE TO LET MORE PEOPLE KNOW THIS IS A SCAM If you been scammed by preview models please..."
- "I signed a contract with Re-Bath 8 months ago and I am still waiting for my project to be completed and the repairs done to the areas they damaged during..."
- "This clinic removes all of the many negative comments almost immediately from its Instagram page..... but sometimes you catch one before it disappears! Nadia's comment has already vanished! Check for..."
- " I purchased the above nail strengthener to help my finger nails as they were splitting and my other nails had long ridges in them. After using the above product on..."
- "I purchase this ring and within 3 months found it had chipped, I returned to Earnest Jones where I was told the ring would need to sent off to their..."