It is fake, absolute scam, I paid for £20 trainers, I knew they weren't adidas but it said on their website that it was normal trainers.Instead I got some trainers that aren't even worth up to ten pounds, also there is no way to contact them, I should have checked before, now I know better.

after trying to log into my customer account, I failed countless times and realised that I'd been duped. Word of advice never get anything from a China based company.

I couldn't even read the label on the shoes to get a company name or phone number to contact them.I'd just wasted my money unnecessarily.

1.1
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Adidas Shoes
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Light In The Box?

Comments

LightInTheBox
Light In The Box Verified Representative

This is Pinni, supervisor from customer service department of Light in the Box.We are eager to help you.

After checking on the reviews here, we noted some of you does not know how to contact us.

so we provide 2 ways for you to get contacted with us easily.

First, if you would like us to contact you with your order issues, be remember to leave your ORDER NUMBER in your review.The order number can help us to locate your order information in our system.

Second, you can find us (customer service) by the instruction below:

Please do not be hesitated to contact us if you have any questions of your order.