It is fake, absolute scam, I paid for £20 trainers, I knew they weren't adidas but it said on their website that it was normal trainers.Instead I got some trainers that aren't even worth up to ten pounds, also there is no way to contact them, I should have checked before, now I know better.
after trying to log into my customer account, I failed countless times and realised that I'd been duped. Word of advice never get anything from a China based company.
I couldn't even read the label on the shoes to get a company name or phone number to contact them.I'd just wasted my money unnecessarily.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I payed for 3 items. And only got 2. It has been like 3 months and I do not have the last item. Either give me my money back or..."
- "I don't know, every time I try to connect it, it tells me there is a authentication problem, even though the signal strength is very good.I know it is my..."
- "I ordered an LED bathroom faucet. Worked fine for about a year or so. Then the LED stopped working. The only way to send an email is to sign up..."
- " I purchased the above nail strengthener to help my finger nails as they were splitting and my other nails had long ridges in them. After using the above product on..."
- "I purchase this ring and within 3 months found it had chipped, I returned to Earnest Jones where I was told the ring would need to sent off to their..."
- "We have two pieces of 30" Samsonite spinner luggage in the fall of 2010. This luggage has been fantastic. I could not tell you how many trips they have been..."
- "Short story; been with Geico 20+ years w/out a ticket or accident. Got a DUI, was told I had to increase my insurance coverage. Fine; I was wrong so I..."
- "I ordered a trailer hitch, ball and wiring system all in one combo on Monday the 17th from etrailer.com. My card was charged immediately. They sent me an email 3..."