Light In The Box - Fake products

It is fake, absolute scam, I paid for £20 trainers, I knew they weren't adidas but it said on their website that it was normal trainers.Instead I got some trainers that aren't even worth up to ten pounds, also there is no way to contact them, I should have checked before, now I know better.

after trying to log into my customer account, I failed countless times and realised that I'd been duped. Word of advice never get anything from a China based company.

I couldn't even read the label on the shoes to get a company name or phone number to contact them.I'd just wasted my money unnecessarily.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Full refund
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #861026

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Light In The Box? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Jun 07 #1169782

Light In The Box verified representative

This is Pinni, supervisor from customer service department of Light in the Box. We are eager to help you. After checking on the reviews here, we noted some of you does not know how to contact us. so we provide 2 ways for you to get contacted with us easily.
First, if you would like us to contact you with your order issues, be remember to leave your ORDER NUMBER in your review. The order number can help us to locate your order information in our system.
Second, you can find us (customer service) by the instruction below:
Please do not be hesitated to contact us if you have any questions of your order.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Light In The Box. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Light In The Box.
Filing a new complaint about