1.1
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

They took my payment and cancelled my order without my knowledge and now there's no way to contact them unless I 'buy' something else.I placed the order 2 weeks ago and have been checking on the status each day, but today I looked and it said there was no orders, then checked my bank statement and it was paid for and everything even with shipping protection that's an extra 45 cents so I paid it, so now I have no gift for my fiancé, no money back, and no way to contact them.

Im pissed!!!DO NOT ORDER FOM THEM OR THEY WILL STEAL FROM YOU

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with items for sale and stated that there is a room for improvement of that they took my money and cancelled my order and not being able to get service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of light in the box customer care and associated monetary loss in the amount of $13. Light In The Box needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned light in the box customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Light In The Box.

Had an Experience with Light In The Box?

Comments