Turnaround Time

Ordered item on 9/28 and was given an estimated ship date of 9/30. Paid for expedited shipping. Needed item for even on 10/27.

Contacted the on 10/2 and they tried to tell me that my ordered item clearly shows that it takes a few weeks before it is shipped. I have a screen shot saying 9/30 but they refuse to acknowledge that.

There have been several exchanges with customer service and it’s a joke. They could have made it right and expedited it but they did not. Instead, it didn’t ship until 10/15. I requested a full refund on 10/27 and they replied telling me that the package will show up but it could take 30-40 more days and asked for my patience.

I want my money back and they don’t seem to care.

Order was left at my door on 10/29. Contacted customer service again for a refund they replied “we can see the parcel was delivered...if you need a refund we can arrange for a return”. I’ve already asked for a refund multiple times. And a company that had my money for over a month, lied about shipping dates, and lied about refunding my shipping fees expects me to blindly send a package back to them on my dime before they credit my account? I think not.

Don’t trust them. Read the reviews online. More bad than good. The good ones all seem to be people they reached out to to review their products.

Don’t trust them.