I bought from this company thinking that their prices were much cheaper than my usual suppliers.The items arrived and they were ok.

The quality was not better than what I was expecting. Some of them were very cheaply made. The worst thing was that I had to pay import charges and this made the items double in price and more expensive than my usual suppliers. I contacted them as there is nothing in their website where it says that you have to be aware of extra charges and their answer was that I should have contacted customs before ordering.

I have ordered from China before and I have never been charged any import charges.Stick with local companies is my advice and don't order from L I t B.

Had an Experience with Light In The Box?

Comments

My ticket #15966824. Light in the box has closed my case and it has been Three weeks and still no refund. I am not even able to email them because they closed my ticket saying it was resolved but Stil NO MONEY refunded

to Hoa #1362114

808 Howell St #300

Seattle, WA, 98101

US EIN: 46-4354332

China Address:

Diantong Shidai Guangchang, Building #2 Suite D 7 Jiuxianqiao Beilu, Chaoyang District, Beijing, China maybe a letter can help

London, England, United Kingdom #600902

I wish I had checked these reviews before ordering. Same for me, on top of £12 postage, DHL asking for £18 import duty on delivery. I'd like to just send parcel back but I fear I will never get a refund so will probably pay the import duty and never order from them again.