Buyer beware, they are scam artists. They take your money and never send you the product you ordered. I lost almost $300 to them. I've never dealt with any company like their's. If you'd like more info on why they are so bad, contact me (ssolares07@gmail.com).

Esta compania es de lo peor. Me robaron casi $300. Nunca recibi lo que pedi. Si deseas mas informacion sobre porque no debes contactarlos, mandame un e-mail y te doy mas informacion (ssolares07@gmail.com).

L'acheteur prend garde, ils sont des escrocs. Ils prennent votre argent et ne vous envoient jamais le produit vous a commandé. J'ai perdu presque $300 à eux. Je n'ai jamais traité n'importe quelle entreprise comme leur. Si vous aimeriez plus d'informations sur pourquoi ils sont si mauvais, me contacter (ssolares07@gmail.com).

Had an Experience with Light In The Box?

Comments

Hi Ssolares,

I'm sorry to hear you were caught off guard on the import tax. We actually suggest our customers to read on Customs & Tariffs on our Knowledge Base. Unfortunately, some countries put high levy on imported goods and that is beyond our control.

Please send me the order number to feedback@lightinthebox.com for me to follow up on your refund. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Sincerely,

Angelie

LightInTheBox

I ordered my wedding dress from them and gave them 8 weeks to make it. They never made my dress, fortunately I paid through PayPal got my money back

I agree with everyone.Do not buy anything from this fraudulent website.

The item's looked like someone's defective returns whenever I've received them.

Nothing worked.DO NOT BUY, you'll get some cheap, worthless *** that won't work.

#332016

Still nothing from LightintheBox.I'm just counting my losses now.

This company is terrible.

Warning, don't use them to buy anything.You will most likely be very dissappointed and will end up losing money like I did.

Light In The Box Verified Representative

Dear Ssolares,

We are terribly sorry for the inconvenience you have experienced while shopping with us. Please post your full order number so that we can investigate your case further and offer solutions.

Regards,