Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security

I ordered some bathing suits and some wraps and a couple of blankets for the beach.I am a size 7th North American and US size standard size 7 in good physical shape I had read the reviews in regards to some of the swimsuits fitting a little small referenced their size chart and place my orders and I chose to order all large instead of medium in regards to the details in some people's reviews of them being a little snug or smaller and not true to size.

When I went to check out it would not let me pick regular shipping it made me choose express shipping for $30 and then it continued on to ask me if I wanted Duty Insurance Etc and charged me for taxes and Duty up front as well as the special insurance that in any case if the duty was over what they estimated they would cover the cost... this is again where they scam you if you're *** enough to order after all the bad reviews and you're *** enough to pay like I did after I tell you it's a total rip-off then shame on you... My package comes and mysteriously I owe $57 in shipping and Duty because it is a Cod no shipping has been covered and my package wasn't even expensive or sized enough to be $57 in shipping. My gut instinct instantly told me to Return to Sender get a receipt from the delivery company and walk away but instead I contacted LightInTheBox and they reassured me that because I paid for the insurance they would reimburse me for the duty sure enough this has never happened and after I reached out to them several times they just don't even respond anymore they just give you dead silence as for all the other reviews this is completely correct they address you once or twice and then they keep putting this notice in the computer that your issue has been handled yet nothing has been handled.

I would maybe be okay with this if the swimsuits were amazing but they were complete *** Unfortunately they look like they were made in a sweatshop and the stitching isn't even complete on most of them but even better they are maybe a children's size small and I ordered a large? My daughter is Tiny and she's simply a size 3 4 and when we tried one of the tops on her it barely covered her nipple LOL and the triangles weren't even and the swimsuit wasn't made large enough to wrap around a normal human beings chest they are irregularly shaped and sewn and they are extremely small their size charts and sizing are there of small tiny Asian women and they don't stipulate this and again not one of the colors or patterns was consistent with what I ordered and looked nothing like the picture and was nothing like the same colors it was total and complete *** I literally spent $220 on total and complete ***... plus the $57 for shipping and duties because they didn't pay for I think maybe $10 worth of material and not one of the swimsuits was of any quality that I could resell to anybody else because like I said they don't even fit 12 year olds they're terrible... The customer service is beyond the worst of course they don't have a customer phone number for you to reach out and speak to anyone personally and anytime you send in an email they just answer you with a templated response nothing is an individual response to your actual need so they don't even actually address your issue they just keep sending you these templated responses and they don't accept returns so they say without a number from customer service specifying for each item yet you can never get this number from customer service hence you can never do the return and of course they have never to date returned the $57 for shipping so when you add the insurance I paid for I believe it was $13 they just made 70 bucks for absolutely no reason from me LOL along with the swimsuits that are totally bunk and junk and not so improperly irregularly shaped excetera along with my foolish *** paying for express shipping LOL for another $29 that I didn't even get to pick because I was forced to pick it!!!

The fact that they don't even address any issues and don't work off return clientele will eventually be there end and their demise but they'll just open up under another Chinese company and they've already got six or seven other Affiliates and they just keep on going ripping off people but for now all I can say is LightInTheBox will not resolve your problem they will steal your money and flat out they steal it because they know they are sending you garbage because they know they have not paid for the duties are shipping and they charge you for it and best of all because they know that they'll never correct their mistake or address any problems they are not a legitimate business they put poor children and old people to work in sweatshops and send you *** and then don't do anything about it and then hope that you'll reorder LOL and post something on the Internet and then they're just under another company...the saddest part is they don't even pay the people that they slave drive and they just fill their own pockets oh well maybe one day the person who owns this company will want to be a legit human being and actually be a business person instead of a scam artist and a thief but hey he got me one time shame on me and if you don't read this review and take it seriously shame on you!

Review about: Swimsuit.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Light In The Box?

Comments